Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Combat Cup 2012 - Round 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've lost track of the number of fullouts fi have declined from eop over the past few years, will be interesting now that it appears they're finally gonna man up and do it. Fi have the opts advantage at this stage so we're definately the underdogs, but we certainly have a higher quality as we don't have yr and sop with us

could be another A vs Dp :P

i don't even know who any of those **** clans you're referring to are.

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

Good luck Fi. Wish you would have accepted our 10+ war declarations in both servers from the past 3 years when our MLs were 5-10 within each other, but I guess now the people who hate us on PW know our true colors. We're going into this war exactly 22 people down.

See you then m8s. Should be a good game of Scape.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Good luck Fi. Wish you would have accepted our 10+ war declarations in both servers from the past 3 years when our MLs were 5-10 within each other, but I guess now the people who hate us on PW know our true colors. We're going into this war exactly 22 people down.

already ddosing anything you can LMAO trust me when i say luck will have nothing to do with it

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

i've lost track of the number of fullouts fi have declined from eop over the past few years, will be interesting now that it appears they're finally gonna man up and do it. Fi have the opts advantage at this stage so we're definately the underdogs, but we certainly have a higher quality as we don't have yr and sop with us

could be another A vs Dp :P

Yh them sop and yr invites that beat foe in a p2p matched

titanj.png

"Pm all ex-eop and recruit in game do your best to be there!" no doubt you'll hit 100 from recruiting all week. Probs be 90fi vs 100~ eop

titanj.png

fi vs eop shud be interesting

foe's opponent already folded rofl

to nme, gl i know u can rape this mains

to zenith, gl i dont think u can make it vs this fat mains

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

I will not flame pre-fight let the warring do the talking, good luck fi may the better clan win on the day.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP