Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lazy! You wouldn't..

BWMF

Now i don't know about you but this whole clan searching forum confuses me a little bit. I understand it's a quick easy fix. But how far do quick and easy fixes get you? Personally i wouldn't say im buying a new car or attending a college based off of the pitch from the seller in this case the clan. Id do my own research and not take everything at face value.

So where im going with all of this is don't just settle. Push yourself. If you're going to make a commitment of your time you should do your research. Sit in the clans irc. Read their history. Check out their events. Compare them to other clans and rank them accordingly to your play style. So i challenge you all before you jump into the clan with the most posts on your thread, check them out and test other clans as well.

Happy searching everyone!

Be Water My Friend

4rqqmh.jpg

Lol thats mostly true :P although u wouldnt want to look like a cc hopper but yea try all :P

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance