Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures vs CP

F0OK

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy win, gj guys.

And @CP, you guys have been one step from closing for about 3 years now, maybe it's time you just let go lmfao

Lol says the guy from a clan who only has Saturday trips every couple of weeks cause you can't pull otherwise and likes to complain and moan when we crash your fights vs bv. Your a p2p clan and aren't even good at that on Sundays. All your clan is is a clan war clan lol.

And also dp closed bud

Your trips consist of pulling 20s and fighting the likes of EF and every other moss giant in single.

Call TLP a prep clan, well at least I can say my clan is succesful and good in at least one aspect of the game.

CP? fight moss giants on saturdays, the same on sunday and not even relatively good in clan wars either server l0

TLP is better than you.

You've been smacked around in your P2P Preps recently and are coming down to our level in P2P to hit us. Your wins are just from CLW. You cheated in a prep vs IR cause you knew you'd lose to them. I don't think we've fought EF since them and Control used to team. Sorry we have smart leaders that know how to fight near the return spot. Gratz on your win hopefully we can do another.

The same server you claim we've been "smacked around" in, your clan doesn't even dare step foot in let alone compete lol, only one more reason onto why my clan is better and far more superior. It also shows me that your clan provides nothing for you to pride yourself in so you're attempting to take a shot at us with the success and accomplishments of other clans like foe and fi, the only clans we have lost to in p2p as of recently. As for you even considering TLP losing to IR leaves me in doubt of whether you took a brick to the head or are just misinformed of each clans standing atm.

Ty for fight tho br0s.

You guys had pretty good levels, gj on that & your win :P. To the Hostility kids baiting, go back to W19 and have 10v10 inners while we beat foe mm etc.

you do realize nme is baiting more right idiot?

edit : you left hi but still have hi in your signature, facepalm l0l

Proudest clan friend, problem?

Gj Tlp hope to a 1 def prep :P

looks as if som1 has finally bested you on the addy :thumbsup:

It's a proud moment

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Lmfao CP got destroyed,amazing job tlp.

Oh and kirby nice 39 def idiot stop going on our forums acting all nice and come here talk ****.

Hi all over our topic when we lose? But when we beat Foe & MM?NO Hostility around... your clan is dieing and how can you complain about my defence, Trent is a 79 with 35 def & all the addy in your clan is unquested. Trust me i've been there. Have fun fighting YR on saturday.

trent is actually a lv 54 with 1 def and **** stats etc etc

oh and considering your leaders "smart" because they fight around mossies for an easier way to return

fkin true genius's they are

i noticed that aswell you can find genius people in cp!!!

*refer2mySig*

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

oh and considering your leaders "smart" because they fight around mossies for an easier way to return

*refer2mySig*

you've been referring people to your sig for ages , therefore its a fake quote. lmao

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

lol @ CP starting **** with TLP

ur retarded lol

And you're in CP :thumbsup:

mad war closed lo0l0ol

Mad your 6 year old clan can't pull 30 :NULL:

we've pulled 40 this week to the prep vs foe , and even if we were struggling to pull 30 , we dont skip trips to do lure trips lmfao

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

*refer2mySig*

you've been referring people to your sig for ages , therefore its a fake quote. lmao

WAIT SO IF I TELL PEOPLE TO LOOK AT THE QUOTES THEY ARE FAKE ???? WAIT WTF

DAMMM DUDE UR A GENIUS!!!!!!! I MEAN OMG WOW@@

if u think my quotes are "fake" go ask toxine.

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

ur retarded lol

And you're in CP :thumbsup:

mad war closed lo0l0ol

Mad your 6 year old clan can't pull 30 :NULL:

Implying your clan hasn't ever been in that situation before?

koolssigcopy.png

Easy win, gj guys.

And @CP, you guys have been one step from closing for about 3 years now, maybe it's time you just let go lmfao

Lol says the guy from a clan who only has Saturday trips every couple of weeks cause you can't pull otherwise and likes to complain and moan when we crash your fights vs bv. Your a p2p clan and aren't even good at that on Sundays. All your clan is is a clan war clan lol.

And also dp closed bud

Your trips consist of pulling 20s and fighting the likes of EF and every other moss giant in single.

Call TLP a prep clan, well at least I can say my clan is succesful and good in at least one aspect of the game.

CP? fight moss giants on saturdays, the same on sunday and not even relatively good in clan wars either server l0

TLP is better than you.

You've been smacked around in your P2P Preps recently and are coming down to our level in P2P to hit us. Your wins are just from CLW. You cheated in a prep vs IR cause you knew you'd lose to them. I don't think we've fought EF since them and Control used to team. Sorry we have smart leaders that know how to fight near the return spot. Gratz on your win hopefully we can do another.

There's a level at your current state in p2p??????????

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

Easy win, gj guys.

You hit CP & Hi on sundays and your P2P based

?????

And your clan has been open for 5 or something years and still sucks at P2P??

Don't really know why your flaming rofl, we're F2P based. Obviously we're not going to be great at p2p. derp

Also, when you win something in the wild come pm me for another prep , clanwars clan.

You listen to propaganda way 2 much LOL. We asked to fight in the wilderness on the day of this prep and your clan was scared shitless and wanted to stick to clan wars (I can see why with your 22 pull on a Friday)

TLP is going to kill you the entire weekend so...

Easy win, gj guys.

You hit CP & Hi on sundays and your P2P based

?????

And your clan has been open for 5 or something years and still sucks at P2P??

Don't really know why your flaming rofl, we're F2P based. Obviously we're not going to be great at p2p. derp

Also, when you win something in the wild come pm me for another prep , clanwars clan.

You listen to propaganda way 2 much LOL. We asked to fight in the wilderness on the day of this prep and your clan was scared shitless and wanted to stick to clan wars (I can see why with your 22 pull on a Friday)

TLP is going to kill you the entire weekend so...

You had a negative KDR last saturday, just saying

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||