Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Selection of Pures Embarassing Hostility 2-1

Orhun

JTAsy.jpg

After our recent minis with Hi and their losses they decided to bring all their high levels, and they paid for such a disgraceful act.
Selection of Pures went into this mini head held HIgh knowing that even if we lost we were fighting 20 levels higher than ourselves and perhaps because of this confidence that we came out victorious.

I want to thank my clan for their courage and showing to the pure world that when you have turmoil doesn't mean you will always win :)

Good Job Hi.

pro clan

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

Gj SOP #1 mini clan for your Cb range

Thanks kirbee! Nice to hear nice things most of the time ppl just say were bad over and over.. or mini our own levels.... which i think is quite funny.. we mini anyone who wants to lol ;)

We are working on everyone bbecoming 70 cb we dont have the def the big clans have but we still will compete at our best! =p

Gj SOP #1 mini clan for your Cb range

Thanks kirbee! Nice to hear nice things most of the time ppl just say were bad over and over.. or mini our own levels.... which i think is quite funny.. we mini anyone who wants to lol ;)

We are working on everyone bbecoming 70 cb we dont have the def the big clans have but we still will compete at our best! =p

Oh well gj guys you should ask Hi for a prep sometime :) embaress them even more

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

pro clan

Better than yours.. you go out and hit Lpcs and your lvl 80s & 90s that bring LS members in addy(its obvious when they have LS in there username?). Go out at 4 PM est with the big boyss :P

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Loool this is pretty funny :P

Gratz Sop on beatin Hi's 90s and ur the clan that minis the most lol i consider u one of the best Cw matched clans :P for ur combat range lol although not sayin embarrasing would be better lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Meh, im going to post another video in a min, saying we are massers and we have no idea about 2 step rule, then them ignoring it in this video, they will do anything to win, and yes maybe i over stepped a line but come on, they used all the high levels they can get their hands on and still ******* lost ... :D

Meh, im going to post another video in a min, saying we are massers and we have no idea about 2 step rule, then them ignoring it in this video, they will do anything to win, and yes maybe i over stepped a line but come on, they used all the high levels they can get their hands on and still ******* lost ... :D

True lool

I think Hi will close now.. they've lost a 5v5 F2P miniature war, kids like you ruin the pure community with your three braincells mr.Orhun, back 2 da cave plox. kid @ top, you know you're dumb when you think that's an ''auto-eater'' just something with the recording ****** up.

I think Hi will close now.. they've lost a 5v5 F2P miniature war, kids like you ruin the pure community with your three braincells mr.Orhun, back 2 da cave plox. kid @ top, you know you're dumb when you think that's an ''auto-eater'' just something with the recording ****** up.

I didnt see him usin auto-clicker in this vid lol and that 1v1 with the 91... Lol

Lol... hi wont close due to this mini ofc. -.- its just a mini just was funny about how bad they wanted to win haha just check out the 1 round they won second round was hilarious!

However hi probably will close someday before sop... not due to minis due to other things and events

I dont believe sop ruins the pure community when we have 3 ppl 20 def.... i remember when pures were about fighting and having fun not who can get the highest def and call it pure lol... to many clans obsessed with winning. Sop is a great example of not ruining the pure community considering were some of the last actual pures... i also am upset with this statement because we go out out massed and out leveled every single sat and sometimes we win. We dont ddos and dont put spies in clans. We go out to have fun. If anything we are the only clan that stands out as a great example of the pure community. Stop trying to ddos spy cheat to win things and have fun. If your really good, you wont need to and if you need to your really not good!

=)

Sorry i just cant believe you are saying we ruin the community lol