Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Resistance - Try and Keep up

2aj6wqc.jpg

Today Resistance headed out of edge with a ravishing 28 members. We peaked at 34, and maintained 25+ through out the entire pk trip. We would like to thank Bv, xL, SP, and Yr for all of the fights the gave us today. Was really enjoyable for us, and we hope to do it again.

untitled-23-1.jpg

212thyv.jpg

212thyv.jpg

Resistance vs Unlimited

First fight of the day was a wild one. We went out 10 minutes before our competition and had to walk around the wilderness bored out of our minds. Finally when Unlimited came out, we got a clean hit on them at Gdz. This fight was THE only clean fight of the day, I appreciate Unlimited for the fight. I lost my g2h this fight too... *sigh* time for a new one.

Resistance vs Bloody Vikingz + Excel + Young Rebels

Our next fight was around 20 minutes later. We were going after Bv and they continued to hop away from us. We followed them from world 11, to world 13, to world 35, and back to world 11. Until finally they decided to fight us at 18 ports. But they were not alone. Right after Bv were getting pushed in the grave yard Hon0rs friend chat rushed. We focused back towards the Western grave yard and cleaned xL in the cleanest fashion. Right after xL was cleaned up Yr rushed. We came out of the grave yard and pushed Yr into the bounty hunter crater. Flash3:Bang bang! is too ridiculous for these lil kids.

Resistance vs Bloody Vikingz + Salvation Pures + Young Rebels

After searching for a fight for a countless amount of time, we finally got a pkri set up with Bv. I was told that Bv actually had Yr in their fall in as they were walking up. I was skeptical of this until I actually seen them rush in together. If teaming with Yr wasn't enough Bv even called Sp, which is awk but they must agree with the Arabian proverb "The Enemy of my Enemy is my friend".

212thyv.jpg

120630135659.png
120630135703.png
120630135841.png
120630140412.png
120630140810.png

GG LPCs

bSHM3.png

was fun niggas

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

It was a nice trip although i was in it for a very short time and it became impossible to return since Yr/Sp fought us at graveyard Xl anx Ul camped p18 waitin for our returners lol i had to go tho :( would of liked to stay

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

80s vs 60s u should go out on saturday with real clans more competition

Then wed fight lvl 90s/100s been 70s lol plus Bv/Ul are in the same combat range and Yr are 90s lol most of our clan is still 60s and 70s lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance