Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Green Caped Crusaders

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice work, it looks like the pop merge is working out well for yall for now

Thanks, we are going to be pulling bigger and bigger every week. 2 months left being pure and it seems like everyone wants to join Fatality not surprised by that at all. #YOLO :thumbsup:

Hope to see EOP start pulling more than just 40 with IR. Could always use the competition :)

we pulled 75 with 5 IR apps

Fi pulled 100 with 40 POP apps

guess that means we woulda outpulled you by 10 if not for the clans closing

continue the great work though :}

You pulled 75? Didn't solo king say you'd fight us if you pulled 70 even if we had 90+? Why didn't you fight us then? O yh coz you had 53 for the majority of your trip.

titanj.png

Was nice, the first trip I've attented in quite awhile, and with that 100 pull, I was proud to say I am Fatality, even if I am the most inactive member ever currently. Thanks for having me, and shout out to my boy Wc <3 and Trevor-

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

nice work, it looks like the pop merge is working out well for yall for now

Thanks, we are going to be pulling bigger and bigger every week. 2 months left being pure and it seems like everyone wants to join Fatality not surprised by that at all. #YOLO :thumbsup:

Hope to see EOP start pulling more than just 40 with IR. Could always use the competition :)

we pulled 75 with 5 IR apps

Fi pulled 100 with 40 POP apps

guess that means we woulda outpulled you by 10 if not for the clans closing

continue the great work though :}

You pulled 75 and only had 50ish kills? You're either terrible at clan pking or you pulled more like 40 with your "5 ir apps". Idk both seem like very likely reasons. :unsure:

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser