Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Resistance F2P Prep game

This is just funny to me... you randomly came up won 1 round while running in 1v1 and act like you beat sop you should have rmed it but you were proud we had a scheduled prep vs a random fight you had but you finally won a round even if u ran in 1v1 and you are very proud of it. You never in your life have won a prep against us. Well if 1 round while running in 1v1 is something you claim as good, i guess gj1 you beat the best team while running in 1v1 for a round. Glad you are proud l0000l try winning 2 next time and not running in 1v1.. if you ever run in 1v1 again i assure you we wont fight you again teach your ppl the rules.

Nice work guys ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

This is just funny to me... you randomly came up won 1 round while running in 1v1 and act like you beat sop you should have rmed it but you were proud we had a scheduled prep vs a random fight you had but you finally won a round even if u ran in 1v1 and you are very proud of it. You never in your life have won a prep against us. Well if 1 round while running in 1v1 is something you claim as good, i guess gj1 you beat the best team while running in 1v1 for a round. Glad you are proud l0000l try winning 2 next time and not running in 1v1.. if you ever run in 1v1 again i assure you we wont fight you again teach your ppl the rules.

You have yet to show me the proof, and you don't have to fight us if you don't want to ;)

Spam if you want to continue this i believe this is not the place to do so, ask orhun for the pic he has it im on vacation until next thurs. Hit u up then just lost a lot of respect after your rediculousness.

Spam if you want to continue this i believe this is not the place to do so, ask orhun for the pic he has it im on vacation until next thurs. Hit u up then just lost a lot of respect after your rediculousness.

Shut up moron it was a 15v15 holy ****

you left.. not us.

bSHM3.png

Was fun :).... ty for fights and lt flames way to much and we even fought with overs off and they still wanted an auto win wen we gave them +1 in first round and +2 in last

You kidding me..we didint even ******* flame...get good..get your facts right.."you flame us, you get flamed back" only think ya do is troll when ya win..give some respect..so we can show respect back...and the last round was ******* even numbers and ya ******* put 19 vs 21...you see ya ****...ya happy beating LT...well good for you...show some ******* respect...

1168834-calm_down_bro_super.jpg

LOL ily franco

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force