Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith vs Final ownage Elite [Midweek P2P Run-in]

iSlow Burnz

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno how you guys pulled 55 to this when you couldn't manage 40 to our f2p prep two days ago, if you'd pulled about the same again we woulda had similar opts and had a good fight, but we didn't expect 18 people to come outta nowhere

gj on your trip

Hopefully your 58 maybe/yes' attend your weekend (18 of them being maybes) ;P

Obviously outdated

Obviously I wasn't going to look at your forums and then say your current maybes/yes'....maybe you have 60 now idk

Now enjoy getting killed toodalooooooo

Hopefully your 58 maybe/yes' attend your weekend (18 of them being maybes) ;P

Obviously outdated

Obviously I wasn't going to look at your forums and then say your current maybes/yes'....maybe you have 60 now idk

Now enjoy getting killed toodalooooooo

izj

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

:]

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

FOE knows how it went down, TLP was surely dominated!

Ty Spark for the 1.4k blood/deaths, as Logic said...soz but your locs are easy to get, ty4loots m8s.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Hm, truly i am proud of my members. Held our ground did work killed zenith, bank loot day was good. Kdr says it all tbh. But we left mainly because of 1 itemers every where. Especially when we pushed you all the way to gap, it was time to leave too many 1 itemers trying to pk me for my loot. So we dipped but none the less good job zenith. We will definitely see you sunday pk trip.

You're completely wrong there, We called a movement to gap because we were getting hit by frenzy + TLP and a few of you, that's where we saw you come into us and we pretty much pushed you all the way to newgate and left. I would love to see you on sunday but we have a fullout so we'll see whats happening after it.

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

FOE knows how it went down, TLP was surely dominated!

Ty Spark for the 1.4k blood/deaths, as Logic said...soz but your locs are easy to get, ty4loots m8s.

no problem dood i looted those of a lvl 20 , gl sunday TLP.