Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Comparing Clan Averages

Logic

oh and lolling at how you post fake averages to make Frenzy seem like it has the best averages...you seem to be counting elders/ex tlp that were put on the clan roster

Here is the real averages

TLP Mage Average: Average Magic: 98.26

TLP Strength Average: Average Strength: 96.88

Oh and you made me laugh with the prayer: Average Prayer: 82.08

Wait I am not done!!: Average Attack: 82.57

TLP Summoning: Average Summoning: 74.11

So does that put us as #1?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

zach ur looking into it too much, he just went to the jagex clan stats page and copied the numbers there, he didn't deliberately include people or "fake" anything lol

And most clans have inactive people/elders added to the ingame cc so tlp's clan stats aren't the only ones being lowered in that manner

oh and lolling at how you post fake averages to make Frenzy seem like it has the best averages...you seem to be counting elders/ex tlp that were put on the clan roster

Here is the real averages

TLP Mage Average: Average Magic: 98.26

TLP Strength Average: Average Strength: 96.88

Oh and you made me laugh with the prayer: Average Prayer: 82.08

Wait I am not done!!: Average Attack: 82.57

TLP Summoning: Average Summoning: 74.11

So does that put us as #1?

ITS ALL A CONSPIRACY111!!!

I took the stats straight off runescape.com

TLP isn't the clan you think they're lmfao.

Never claimed Frenzy was #1 just stating facts my man.

EOP's averages were the highest for the majority of categories a month or two ago when there was a topic about it posted on EoP forums, but then again we didn't take into account small memberlists like Frenzy.

We also had a 100 f2p cb average with over 80 people on the ml for a few weeks, dunno if anyone other pure clan has achieved that B)

Nothing against frenzy but aren't there averages good because of the little amount of people they have

this, averaging the stats of 20 members vs. 80~ isn't quite fair. but ty for compiling the info

EOP's averages were the highest for the majority of categories a month or two ago when there was a topic about it posted on EoP forums, but then again we didn't take into account small memberlists like Frenzy.

We also had a 100 f2p cb average with over 80 people on the ml for a few weeks, dunno if anyone other pure clan has achieved that B)

take the mains off the ML then jajajajajaja

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

ITT: TLP mad they're outclassed and forget that little over a month ago they were pulling consistent 25s!

Lol at TLP trying to steal some of the best members in the pure community to boost up their pitiful averages l0l.

Our averages are still alot better than other clans judging by our runehead memberlist. The runescape website averages and runehead averages are different for alot of clans...

I'm not gonna look at other clans runeheads, but looking over our own averages, im pretty pleased with them actually.

Attack: 87.5

Defence: 28.04

Strength: 98.0

Hitpoints: 96.01

Ranged: 96.84

Prayer: 85.48

Magic: 97.27

Summoning: 73

Dungeoneering: 88.88

:wub:

Interesting topic though.

thekingu.png

'Clan: Frenzy'

My clan doesn't change the validity of these facts. Numbers don't lie :thumbsup:

You can misconstrue facts to form an invalid conclusion ;).

ie. That Frenzy isn't a **** cwa no-name clan that won't die and will proceed to make a significant impact on the community. Where the hell do you get off saying tlp is **** LOL.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

'Clan: Frenzy'

My clan doesn't change the validity of these facts. Numbers don't lie :thumbsup:

You can misconstrue facts to form an invalid conclusion ;).

ie. That Frenzy isn't a **** cwa no-name clan that won't die and will proceed to make a significant impact on the community. Where the hell do you get off saying tlp is **** LOL.

Be that as it may, I never once stated Frenzy's current role in the pure community. You simply inferred that by us having the best averages we thought very highly of ourselves.

Wondering what the point of this was.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"