Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fullouts that need to happen before update

employee

f2p

mm vs foe

nobody else matters, fi are getting some comical misconceptions about their abilities because they win matched preps where nobody below 100 combat f2p fights and they beat eop (loleop). I honestly cringed listening to addy daddy call after being spoiled in mm by the likes of speshls (the greatest ever), 13th, and korrawi.

p2p

mm vs foe

mm vs fi

mm vs fi would be pretty competitive. fi are the best at 40v40s but their quality drops dramatically when they add in the 1 def invites to boost opts. mm vs foe self-explanatory.

The only other interesting hpc fullout would be tlp vs foe in p2p if tlp could somehow pull 100. tlp would feature a lot more in this list because of their quality if their numbers hadn't gone down so much :(

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

f2p

mm vs foe

nobody else matters, fi are getting some comical misconceptions about their abilities because they win matched preps where nobody below 100 combat f2p fights and they beat eop (loleop). I honestly cringed listening to addy daddy call after being spoiled in mm by the likes of speshls (the greatest ever), 13th, and korrawi.

p2p

mm vs foe

mm vs fi

mm vs fi would be pretty competitive. fi are the best at 40v40s but their quality drops dramatically when they add in the 1 def invites to boost opts. mm vs foe self-explanatory.

The only other interesting hpc fullout would be tlp vs foe in p2p if tlp could somehow pull 100. tlp would feature a lot more in this list because of their quality if their numbers hadn't gone down so much :(

you joined mm after speshls quit rofl. btw calling in rs does nothing it's about the skill of your members.this is the reason why mm loses all of its preps even with korrawi calling, (or did he quit mm just like speshls/13th?)

f2p

mm vs foe

p2p

mm vs foe

mm vs fi

dunno how new you are but MM declined f2p fullouts to both EoP and TLP last year, and this was before speshls and 13th retired.

f2p

mm vs foe

p2p

mm vs foe

mm vs fi

dunno how new you are but MM declined f2p fullouts to both EoP and TLP last year, and this was before speshls and 13th retired.

you declared on pure warfare rather than our site and you wanted 20 def, corrupt off. tlp one should have been accepted imo but they still broke the 15% rule by adding 40 people in 2 days lol

dw i'm not that new kiddo

If EoP want to fullout Mm, why don't they just declare?

I heard Walli declared on Fi, but not 100% sure.

I want a P2P fullout vs Fi or Mm and also a F2P fullout vs Mm.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Would be interesting to see FOE vs Fi, hard to tell if anyones actually declared on Fi as ever since they had to decline our fullouts on a weekly basis they made their war forum "moderator approval required", lol.

Would be interesting to see FOE vs Fi, hard to tell if anyones actually declared on Fi as ever since they had to decline our fullouts on a weekly basis they made their war forum "moderator approval required", lol.

Are you going to declare on Mm then?

Final Ownage Elite

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Cp vs Hi f2p

Fi vs Mm f2p

Fi vs Foe p2p

Tlp vs Z p2p/f2p

Maybe Nme vs Cp f2p

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

would love to give a last go at mm in f2p, and give them a chance to fight against us in p2p

foe vs fi p2p

im not active enough to know who reigns surpreme in the mpc area, but i guess like nme vs zenith f2p/p2p

eop vs tlp both servers

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

I definitely want to see a rematch of these two wars

FI vs MM F2P full-out

FI vs FOE P2P full-out

FI reclaiming #1 back and getting their revenge for those two losses would be epic, especially right before the "extinction" of the pure world. Lol

FOE vs MM fights are always nice to see, regardless of the outcome. Best, healthy rivalry tbh lol

Retired; Freelancers <3

Eop has been scared to fullout Mm since 2009 so I don't see that happening

When are you going to overcome this obsession with EOP? :nuke:

They did declare on them last year which was declined. :thumbsup:

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

The rules were far in EoP's favour as 90% of there clan would be in mith. Why don't EoP declare 1 def?

Final Ownage Elite

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

The rules were far in EoP's favour as 90% of there clan would be in mith. Why don't EoP declare 1 def?

You've strayed from the original argument, EOP has according to the quote above been scared to fullout MM since 2009, yet they declared on MM with the def requirement cap MM allows with their requirements.

:ninja:

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png