Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Yet another dominant FOE Sunday

Jamie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodjob FOE

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

lol at z suckin foes **** on here.

"oh you definitely beat mm"

"we hit everyone not just you"

"we so sorry if it caused issues!"

pobresitos =/

gj today nice pull.. look forward to friday

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

We had dismissed by the time we rushed you guys at east of graveyard. People decided to stay, and loot, soz if it caused any issues, I wasnt there, I was fixing the website (Editing it)

Looked fun however

lol

dey already got enuf on there plate :teehee:

Gj FOE

Lmao, your a moron

pobresitos =/

Lmao. Just stating facts, but lets face it, TLP have done their fair share of **** sucking over the past years. I mean you've pretty much lost every rivalry you have had.

QwnAO.png

you guys had an awful kdr on that last fight with MM . . . leads me to believe that dominant was the wrong adjective to use in the title.

we actually ended after we cleared you at ruins and pushed you all way to 18s where u started ragging. after that it was all in good fun.

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

We had dismissed by the time we rushed you guys at east of graveyard. People decided to stay, and loot, soz if it caused any issues, I wasnt there, I was fixing the website (Editing it)

Looked fun however

lol

dey already got enuf on there plate :teehee:

Gj FOE

Lmao, your a moron

pobresitos =/

Lmao. Just stating facts, but lets face it, TLP have done their fair share of **** sucking over the past years. I mean you've pretty much lost every rivalry you have had.

l0l if you say so m8. gl

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Good trip FOE :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

you guys had an awful kdr on that last fight with MM . . . leads me to believe that dominant was the wrong adjective to use in the title.
The fight was called off clearing you in the initial rush and it just turned into zenith/mm+mm mems on their mains with Ko/team bacon strips all 1 iteming/ragging ea others. Only a couple foe stayed and ragged a bit lol

you have no right to post pics of mm members wearing gear like that when you have retards like ph0ne. Also I heard lots of foe were teleing, I thought that wasn't allowed on trips? Ty for fights anyways but don't try to come off innocent when you most definitely aren't

also I would say that on average, we return in the best gear because most mm members have to return in mage to be effective since they are 1 def without cmaul+titan, whereas 90% of all turmains return in garbage gear and just run around with a melee chaotic

it would make sense for our kdr to be bad tho, considering all the mains/zenith that were camping our turmoilers, aka our high lvls aka a lot of the members in our clan.

however, mm kdr is just plain bad since the 123+ mains couldn't atk any of you guys, myself couldn't atk a lot of mm and i'm pretty sure a lot of foe couldn't as well. seems like our lilguys did major work lol

you have no right to post pics of mm members wearing gear like that when you have retards like ph0ne. Also I heard lots of foe were teleing, I thought that wasn't allowed on trips? Ty for fights anyways but don't try to come off innocent when you most definitely aren't

also I would say that on average, we return in the best gear because most mm members have to return in mage to be effective since they are 1 def without cmaul+titan, whereas 90% of all turmains return in garbage gear and just run around with a melee chaotic

if u read the topic, it states we started to return in rag after witnessing what mm and others were returning in. its not like our members started to return in rag because they were losing returning sets. we specifically told them on ts to return in rag because it wasn't worth it.

and no, we are not allowed to tele on trips while engage in combat

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Fun trip, raped Mm in the first fight.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Not even returning in addy? Whats the point of being 30+ def. That's just sad tbh.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

^Famous last words?

it would make sense for our kdr to be bad tho, considering all the mains/zenith that were camping our turmoilers, aka our high lvls aka a lot of the members in our clan.

however, mm kdr is just plain bad since the 123+ mains couldn't atk any of you guys, myself couldn't atk a lot of mm and i'm pretty sure a lot of foe couldn't as well. seems like our lilguys did major work lol

Long story short, you all go 30+ def and MM were smart enough to drag a fight to 18 ports and you whinge about being crashed by mains, welcome to the "alomost runepure community".

forhayden6.png
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|

^Famous last words?

if u read the topic, it states we started to return in rag after witnessing what mm and others were returning in. its not like our members started to return in rag because they were losing returning sets. we specifically told them on ts to return in rag because it wasn't worth it.

and no, we are not allowed to tele on trips while engage in combat

Ok lets break this down. MM are a pure clan and have robes, you are an addy clan and can return in addy. Others? Well mains are going to camp you when you fight a pure clan at 18 ports (see above quote), who's fault is that for going 30+ def?

Allowing addy, then complaining about being camped by mains coz your the highest combat clan on the battlefield vs another pure clan, while using that as an excuse to rag.... its pathetic. Inb4HFisDead, idc the pure community was dead long ago.

forhayden6.png

^Famous last words?

Long story short, you all go 30+ def and MM were smart enough to drag a fight to 18 ports and you whinge about being crashed by mains, welcome to the "alomost runepure community".

might want to help mm and correct their topic, cuz this is what they said

We found our last and longest fight of the day near spider village. We chased FOE away with their tails between their legs to around 18 ports where they finally made a stand.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage