Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Yet another dominant FOE Sunday

Jamie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have no right to post pics of mm members wearing gear like that when you have retards like ph0ne. Also I heard lots of foe were teleing, I thought that wasn't allowed on trips? Ty for fights anyways but don't try to come off innocent when you most definitely aren't

also I would say that on average, we return in the best gear because most mm members have to return in mage to be effective since they are 1 def without cmaul+titan, whereas 90% of all turmains return in garbage gear and just run around with a melee chaotic

if u read the topic, it states we started to return in rag after witnessing what mm and others were returning in. its not like our members started to return in rag because they were losing returning sets. we specifically told them on ts to return in rag because it wasn't worth it.

and no, we are not allowed to tele on trips while engage in combat

Ok lets break this down. MM are a pure clan and have robes, you are an addy clan and can return in addy. Others? Well mains are going to camp you when you fight a pure clan at 18 ports (see above quote), who's fault is that for going 30+ def?

Allowing addy, then complaining about being camped by mains coz your the highest combat clan on the battlefield vs another pure clan, while using that as an excuse to rag.... its pathetic. Inb4HFisDead, idc the pure community was dead long ago.

MM isn't a pure clan.

lol at z suckin foes **** on here.

"oh you definitely beat mm"

"we hit everyone not just you"

"we so sorry if it caused issues!"

pobresitos =/

gj today nice pull.. look forward to friday

LMFAO

its so true though...

"oh... sorry oh master Kyle, please dont hit us during weekends :/ We already have about 5 spies in us for each clan.

creedv.png

you have no right to post pics of mm members wearing gear like that when you have retards like ph0ne. Also I heard lots of foe were teleing, I thought that wasn't allowed on trips? Ty for fights anyways but don't try to come off innocent when you most definitely aren't

also I would say that on average, we return in the best gear because most mm members have to return in mage to be effective since they are 1 def without cmaul+titan, whereas 90% of all turmains return in garbage gear and just run around with a melee chaotic

if u read the topic, it states we started to return in rag after witnessing what mm and others were returning in. its not like our members started to return in rag because they were losing returning sets. we specifically told them on ts to return in rag because it wasn't worth it.

and no, we are not allowed to tele on trips while engage in combat

Ok lets break this down. MM are a pure clan and have robes, you are an addy clan and can return in addy. Others? Well mains are going to camp you when you fight a pure clan at 18 ports (see above quote), who's fault is that for going 30+ def?

Allowing addy, then complaining about being camped by mains coz your the highest combat clan on the battlefield vs another pure clan, while using that as an excuse to rag.... its pathetic. Inb4HFisDead, idc the pure community was dead long ago.

MM isn't a pure clan.

Your a stone's throw away from a runepure clan - whats your point? MM are and always will be a true reflection of a pure clan in many peoples eyes, both in previous and todays day and age. Least we forget our roots in the pure community when it was first formed all those yeas ago, and the mockery that has followed since in recent years. Or maybe you were even around then.

Just remember when beta comes out, and pures "adapt", it will of been MM that stuck closest to their true hertitage far removed from all you other pretenders.

OT: Gratz on your day/night out or w/e.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?

you're name is curry therefore no point in discussing this u bellend nice red dot on ur 4head ******

hpfJk.png