Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unlimited's Demolishing F2p Trip

Elmos

80782420.png

We set out this Saturday, alike last week, knowing we'll crush the dreams of many. Peaking at 34 strong Unlimited members, we knew we were in for a treat. After learning Resistance is teaming with MPCs (SoP and few SV involved as well, they all joined their fc and wore their cape) and inviting many people to their trips, we were ready for anything they could throw at us. Respect to other clans who fought us fairly.

unlimitedy.png

Unlimited VS Leet Tactics

Our first fight of the day, we knew LT was defending on one of these hills near sperm waiting for us. We basically just focused where they were dd'ing and cleared them up pretty quick. They were running west trying to look for a way to escape but we kept pounding them heavily until Young Rebels decided to crash. We ran north realizing LT was already cleared up, so we just logged.

unlimitedy.png

Unlimited VS Resistance + SoP + Leet Tactics

This was our best fight of day. We found Resistance + SoP wondering around sperm hill and quickly hit them. After some fighting time, they realized they were losing and started pulling north a bit while they found the number of LT from their speed dial. We expected this to happen so we quickly cleared Resistance up as fast as possible as Leet Tactics rushed us from the west. Not wanting to be damaged by the 5-10 remaining Resistance member while fighting LT, we pulled south near sperm hill and dropped these LT kids 1 by 1 although not in our full opt, and out of food and prayer. They look pretty much lost and on the verge of defeat when Young Rebels once again crashes our fight. So we ran in single and logged as there was no point.

unlimitedy.png

Unlimited VS Leet Tactics

We heard that LT was defending a few steps west of 18 ports so we rushed from the east with range. Not far into the fight, we heard YR was coming so we dipped with a bit loot and of course YR did crash, along with BV, the Bloooooooody Vikingz!

unlimitedy.png

Unlimited VS Bloody Vikingz

Many people had to leave for MPC trips so we quickly did our last fight of the day. BV crashed our last fight and have been running their mouth lately, so we decided to rush them North of the resting goblin at 16 deep. Banging them out 1 by 1 and making them run for their pixels until LT crashed. They were all cleared up when LT came, so goodfight!

Aaaaaand that's when our trip ended :D Very action-full and spanking trip!

-Videos & Pictures-

Vid be up in a bit

HOPEFULLY RESISTANCE WON'T TRY TO CLAIM THEY'RE NOT WITH SOP, CAUSE I COUNT ATLEAST 10 FROM THE FALLIN.
120728134242.png

Clearing LT in the first fight
120728141849.png

Resistance fleeing north after we critically damaged them.
120728143118.png

Fighting Resistance
30c96yw.png

Fighting BV
2m50788.png
31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

LEETUSSSSSSS

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"