Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures vs Fatality F2P Fullout Aftermath Topic

as far as i'm concerned fatality won, CP pulled too much BS for it to be a legit win.

though both sides pulled well and performed well

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

as far as i'm concerned fatality won, CP pulled too much BS for it to be a legit win.

Ofc u'd say that ur fi

This topics stupid gonna be a bunch of fi saying cp had invites and ddos and end up in a flame fest

Honestly we'll deserved by cp heads were turned and they came out on top but both clans did well

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

Apparently 100 prestigious fi members lost to a bunch of CP invites and xl members.

Lol

Nice job yesterday boys so proud of you all.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Ofc u'd say that ur fi

This topics stupid gonna be a bunch of fi saying cp had invites and ddos and end up in a flame fest

its a aftermath topic to discuss everyone's thoughts of the fullout, if ppl are mad and feel they need to vent then this is the perfect topic for it. I'm gonna do the same thing for foe vs fi fullout as well and guess what theres gonna be a bunch of foe and fi complaining about why the other won just like there was for cp vs fi. It's just the way competition is, no one is gonna be grateful that they lost.

the better clan won, nothing more too it.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Ofc u'd say that ur fi

its a aftermath topic to discuss everyone's thoughts of the fullout, if ppl are mad and feel they need to vent then this is the perfect topic for it. I'm gonna do the same thing for foe vs fi fullout as well and guess what theres gonna be a bunch of foe and fi complaining about why the other won just like there was for cp vs fi.

Yeah i know but just gonna be ppl blaming ea other for ddosin/invites even though there's no way to prove the ddosin part.

Ye u got lots of hate for foe david pwns1

I only read the unbiased posts which would be the people who were not in the fight. And they all say the same thing, NO excuses, Good job cp.

The rounds were a lot of fun, and we showed each other respect in game. Fi did not show respect on pw before and after the fight. That shows who the better clan is

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

the better clan won, nothing more too it.

^

I swear some of you people don't realize how worked up you're getting over this. It was very fun to watch, and the ending numbers don't lie as to who won the battle, disregarding all external problems.

koolssigcopy.png

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Judging from the quality of the posts that r already on this topic, it's going to go nowhere.

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures Staff

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice