Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures August the 5th P2P Trip

F0OK

110903223441.png

Forums | Memberlist | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

Peaked around 55, Killed some Zenith again, was listening to your ts claiming you won every fight..

Mitt-Romney-Laughing.gif

34t603r.png

~ Videos ~

tubetranscopy.png

34t603r.png

The Last Pures vs Zenith
lexrtt.png

Zenith was in W99, we setup west of single strip for them, they rushed in and we fought for a few minutes dominating them until Fi crashed from the north.

34t603r.png

The Last Pures vs NME CP

Teled up to GDZ hearing there was a pkri going on, rushed out west and hit whatever was there. We then pushed south of gap and cleared piper and decided to wait for Z to wheel @ us.

34t603r.png

The Last Pures vs Z
189iskm.png

With out banking we proceeded to **** Zenith for 5minutes down a few. The fight went on for a while but MM showed up hitting the majority of us from the west =\.

34t603r.png

The Last Pures vs Z
vs2nem.png

Rushed Z at 18 ports, cleared what on the ports then pushed east. The fight went on for a while with a bunch of **** mains/1itemers in attendance. As MM members started to appear we pulled east, we killed the Zenith that was east at ghost hut until Fi started coming from the north so we dipped south.

34t603r.png

The Last Pures vs Fz NME
Heard there was a shitfest at CA with Z and someone else, didn't want to go to fight in level 10 wild with more mains than pures. After waiting around for a little we asked Eop for a pkri, however we heard there was something going on at GDZ so we decided to go there instead. Pushed everything to newgate and killed what was frozen.

34t603r.png

120805133850.png

85XVf.png

120805222639.png

120805133651.png

120805143934.png

120805133627.png

120805171548.png

120805132555.png

120805132457.png

120805132452.png

120805132642.png

screenshot20120805at223.png

120805143452.png

tlp.gif
UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

**** you pibb!

GF Z

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

gj on your trip

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

>Peaks at 45 but lies in their topic so it doesn't look like they're slumping. (yes we have many leaks in you)

>Tries to claim wins on us when being crashed by Fi and MM twice (I wonder who called them hmmmmm)

>Ends early

The propaganda in this topic really surprised me, shame on you TLP ;/

2ewgrxw.gif

>Peaks at 45 but lies in their topic so it doesn't look like they're slumping. (yes we have many leaks in you)

>Tries to claim wins on us when being crashed by Fi and MM twice (I wonder who called them hmmmmm)

>Ends early

well i mean seeing as we just showed you pics of kdr after every fight, i don't know why we wouldn't claim wins when we had the better kdr and more members left at the battlefield =/.

Also why don't you use your leak to check out the attendance topic?

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

>Ends early

Yeah we called fi and mm to kill us after we had you cleared up.

xncgb5.jpg

>Ends early

well i mean seeing as we just showed you pics of kdr after every fight, i don't know why we wouldn't claim wins when we had the better kdr and more members left at the battlefield =/.

Also why don't you use your leak to check out the attendance topic?

The KDR means nothing seeing as you called Fi to crash our first fight, you knew they were coming so you dipped out while they got kills on us, being your kill messages since you guys did more damage. Same with when MM crashed, I honestly didn't think you guys would resort to these puss y tactics. I guess next time we'll know, tlp can't fight their own battles, forever in the shadow of Fatality.

2ewgrxw.gif