Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures August the 5th P2P Trip

F0OK

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if tlp had 55, could have fought 58 Foe yet you probably sat in lobby w8in for Z it seems n got barely any kills with no decent fight.

shame no clan can step up to fight when it comes to wilderness

You're better than this Jordan

We were too busy hitting clans to set up a pkri then you guys ended nearly a half an hour before we did.

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

>jordan says tlp trip sucked and was boring

>foe cancels all official weekend pk trips due to lack of action and being pointless.

Other than that.. Zolo.. Zenith only lived once.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

>Peaks at 45 but lies in their topic so it doesn't look like they're slumping. (yes we have many leaks in you)

>Tries to claim wins on us when being crashed by Fi and MM twice (I wonder who called them hmmmmm)

>Ends early

The propaganda in this topic really surprised me, shame on you TLP ;/

So with all your "many" leaks you still think we called Fi?? Wouldn't your "many" leaks notice us telling them to dip because Fi was coming ahead of time well before fi crashed?

Just watch our video, And wouldn't you "many" leaks know our real pull which wasn't 45?

Our MANY leaks in your clan give us access to your ranks/scouting irc, your ts and your member/senior boards on your fourms.

But hey, nice claiming wins on ts even as you go 20-60

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

>Peaks at 45 but lies in their topic so it doesn't look like they're slumping. (yes we have many leaks in you)

>Tries to claim wins on us when being crashed by Fi and MM twice (I wonder who called them hmmmmm)

>Ends early

So with all your "many" leaks you still think we called Fi?? Wouldn't your "many" leaks notice us telling them to dip because Fi was coming ahead of time well before fi crashed?

Just watch our video, And wouldn't you "many" leaks know our real pull which wasn't 45?

Our MANY leaks in your clan give us access to your ranks/scouting irc, your ts and your member/senior boards on your fourms.

I laughed at how dumb you just made your clan look R0FL.

2ewgrxw.gif

>Ends early

Talks about making clans look dumb....ZOLO.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

>Ends early

Zenith talking about people looking retarded....irony is strong here.

11782527.png

>Ends early

Zenith talking about people looking retarded....irony is strong here.

ZOLO

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Council-1.png

>Ends early

>Ends early

What did you pull today?

We left edge with like 45ish then a lot of ranks/members showed up late and we ended up peaking at 58.

Hi Loki

Admit losing to tlp up 13 - Good **** lad

qy7oB.png

--
Current Senior Member of Final Ownage Elite

Ex-Experienced Member of The Last Pures
Ex-Elite Member of New Pure Order

the rs pure community just looks worse and worse every time i see it

Rs community might suck but I'm sure every1 enjoys their own clan community.

yooo slaphead :P

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Council-1.png