Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemys P2P Sunday

Society

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least 10 of us died on a tlp crash soo...

yea shame that your looting members didn't warn you about the crash earlier, o well

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

4:00-5:00

For the closing topic of NME.

THE GOD KING NEVER FORGETS, THE GOD KING NEVER FORGIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys are the worst liars ever, Frenzy pushed you around like ***** nigas from dwarfs to gap to GDZ to new gate all your members were dumb.... you didn't pick off anyone you kept running away whilst doing no damage your smart calling obviously failed.

you out numbered us and a invite of your confirmed it.

and really? about the gear? i saw Quick Reward in F2P gear...

WAR closed Massacre lololololololololollololololol

that was WAR closed first?

rofl are you all liars?

Not sure if u have ur time frames wrong or dates mixed up but WAR lived through both versions of Massacre and after preping u guys one time in each version of massacre u stopped prepping us because u lost so badly.

WAR vs MA v1:

WAR vs MA v2:

Note - MA was a P2p only clan such as Venom, and now Frenzy and got dicked by a f2p and p2p clan :[

1. WAR is like 2 years old there whilst Massacre was 3 months old LOL

2. WAR defiantly closed before Massacre... Souli can confirmed if needed.

3. Why is the topic being changed between Massacre & We Are Royalty, did I prove you that your all worse liars in the game?

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Ex - Experienced Member Of Carnage
Proud Founder & Leader Of Massacre
Ex - Council Of New Pure Order
Proud Elite Of Hazard

lol NME

MGmlL.jpg

Seems like Pepsis still has to relay exactly what Loki says. Can't wait to silence you lambs next week.

I can't wait for next weekend! See you guys saturday too! ;^P

kinda funny because he was giving me your locs too lol!!!!

Whats funny is you running around the wild from Frenzy doing no damage at all in your video, the only damage seen done is by Frenzy, need i say anymore?

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Proud Elite Of Hazard

Point is NME complain about our gear, yet Quick Reward returns with a rune scim and Pepsis doesn't even have a special attack weapon rofl...

And NME say our members are dumb when NME Ports & Wolven Claws doesn't know how to return too in NME's video

remind me why im trying?

Oh my... How little you understand about our 1337 tactics. As for NME Ports and Wolven Claws, both of them are quite new to the server and are still learning, but still putting in the effort in both servers. The same how ever can't be said for the clan we fought...

Point is NME complain about our gear, yet Quick Reward returns with a rune scim and Pepsis doesn't even have a special attack weapon rofl...

And NME say our members are dumb when NME Ports & Wolven Claws doesn't know how to return too in NME's video

remind me why im trying?

Oh my... How little you understand about our 1337 tactics. As for NME Ports and Wolven Claws, both of them are quite new to the server and are still learning, but still putting in the effort in both servers. The same how ever can't be said for the clan we fought...

And Quick Reward forgot he was on a p2p trip?

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Proud Elite Of Hazard

(21:41:30) <@[Foe]Sean> can you reply to carns onpw and put "Massacre were so **** in P2P CT cleared you"

to Carns ^

p.s. if your clan closed in 2011 and WAR closed in 2012 how did WAR close before you :S

anyways back to the topic at hand: NME HAVE RECLAIMED KINGS OF P2P TITLE@@@@@@@@ feat. _Jake #1 scout

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Member of Exiled Force

remind me why im trying?

All part of the 1337 tactics my friend. Considering on a normal return you don't lose your chaotic, and he had a full set of d'hide/glory etc, he obviously wasn't out of returns. That leads us to the conclusion that he was attempting some amazing tactics that are obviously far beyond your understand, and he was doing this purposely.

Thanks for the juicy loot, two members admitted to losing 8m. Was fun and really easy can't wait for next Sunday.

lolnme.jpg

lolnme2.jpg

lolnme3.jpg

And the best one yet.........

lolpepsis.jpg

And Remember NME "This is P2P"

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

(21:41:30) <@[Foe]Sean> can you reply to carns onpw and put "Massacre were so **** in P2P CT cleared you"

to Carns ^

p.s. if your clan closed in 2011 and WAR closed in 2012 how did WAR close before you :S

anyways back to the topic at hand: NME HAVE RECLAIMED KINGS OF P2P TITLE@@@@@@@@ feat. _Jake #1 scout

when did war v1 close?

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Proud Elite Of Hazard

Whats is you running around the from Frenzy doing no damage at all in your , the only damage seen done is by Frenzy, need i say anymore?

you're right, I was focusing on calling, but we could probably mute our ts and still have better ts calls than frenzy lol!!!

remind me why im trying?

All part of the 1337 tactics my friend. Considering on a normal return you don't lose your chaotic, and he had a full set of d'hide/glory etc, he obviously wasn't out of returns. That leads us to the conclusion that he was attempting some amazing tactics that are obviously far beyond your understand, and he was doing this purposely.

The same way Pepsis was using his 1337 tactics to tank whilst soul split up?

#PraySwitch m8?

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Proud Elite Of Hazard

ty for watching the vid Sikh remember to like, comment, and sub! :-)

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Member of Exiled Force

Whats is you running around the from Frenzy doing no damage at all in your , the only damage seen done is by Frenzy, need i say anymore?

you're right, I was focusing on calling, but we could probably mute our ts and still have better ts calls than frenzy lol!!!

how can you have better teamspeak calls if your teamspeak is muted?

give up NMEasy your to Easy ;p

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Proud Elite Of Hazard

ty for watching the vid Sikh remember to like, comment, and sub! :-)

you wasnt even involved in the war, your a scout.

Pipe down and know your place.

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Proud Elite Of Hazard

Thanks for the juicy loot, two members admitted to losing 8m. Was fun and really easy can't wait for next Sunday.

lolnme.jpg

lolnme2.jpg

lolnme3.jpg

lolpepsis.jpg

quoted for the lulz

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

We got loot too man, but according to someone in Frenzy at least 10 of you died to TLP :( (that being half your pull, according to the numbers you gave). Also I look forward to next Sunday, Saturday too!

lolnme.jpg

lolnme2.jpg

lolnme3.jpg

Just remember, the KDR was just about even, meaning the same number of deaths for both clans. Just hope you realize that your members must have lost the same before you chastise my members for returning effectively.

lolpepsis.jpg

When I said that I was referring to the fact that you don't clear people in P2P. Most members in either clan can tank/drag and survive for more than 20 seconds, and it takes just about that for someone to return to GDZ. 5 people could hold it off for more to return in a situation like. No matter what another rank's opinion may have said, no matter how stupid he may have thought it to be, we still stayed and gave you a fight, which either clan could say they won. Maybe before you start looking at what someone says you should think first, you may not have the full picture.

Not much to say about this, you're basically repeating something that I showed you misinterpreted.