Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Sunday Pk Trip 8-5-12

blue

We did work, it's sad how TLP needs to call other clans to crash in order to even compete against us.

BRB calling MM, You can't handle the TLMMP

it's sad how Zenith needs to create propaganda in order to even compete against us.

cwatididthar?

I guess propaganda is showing videos of our trip, and stating what happened on our trip, which is shown in the videos?

half of your pull were leaks - no wonder you get hit by three clans spastic

qy7oB.png

--
Current Senior Member of Final Ownage Elite

Ex-Experienced Member of The Last Pures
Ex-Elite Member of New Pure Order

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach m8, Z havnt even been open for a year.

Exactly so the joke's on you, HAHAHAHA

Hmm maybe that's the reason we have a bigger lb more dedicated experienced members been in tlp for longer then your clan has been open

When over half your pull are ranks, that's when you know you have some problems :whistling:

2ewgrxw.gif

Hmm maybe that's the reason we have a bigger lb more dedicated experienced members been in tlp for longer then your clan has been open

When over half your pull are ranks, that's when you know you have some problems :whistling:

11lb pull 55 on weekends that's 1/5th our pull u good math

or we could do a zenith and half our pull be from a clan that closed into us

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg

45 Pull on weekends, 23 of those are ranks, idk where you came up with 11. I just went on your ML to check lol, I didn't even add in your 7 elites either.

6 Elders who are at every one of your trips, 4 Warlords, 1 Founder who is at every one of your events, 2 Leaders, 1 High Council, 5 Council, 2 Managers I could imagine those would be ranks, 4 events team. That right there is 25 ranks, but then you also have some honorable guests who pull the strings in your clan and have more say in your clan than your warlords do lmao.

2ewgrxw.gif

45 Pull on weekends, 23 of those are ranks, idk where you came up with 11. I just went on your ML to check lol, I didn't even add in your 7 elites either.

6 Elders who are at every one of your trips, 4 Warlords, 1 Founder who is at every one of your events, 2 Leaders, 1 High Council, 5 Council, 2 Managers I could imagine those would be ranks, 4 events team. That right there is 25 ranks, but then you also have some honorable guests who pull the strings in your clan and have more say in your clan than your warlords do lmao.

hmm well firstly i think your using the term "rank" to define a group of people that have a higher hierarchy when the "ranking system" starts at applicant and moves up the lader

your point is now invalid

rank/raNGk/

Noun:

A position in the hierarchy of the armed forces: "the rank of Captain".

Verb.

Give (someone or something) a rank or place within a grading system: "rank them in order of preference".

as for our leaderboard we have a total of 4 founders (1) that has recently came back to rs but doesnt lead anything

2 leaders

1 hc

4 warlords and events team

(total of 12 LEADERBOARD) that come to events

councils and managers are not leaderboard they are seniors with the elites and exp members

tlp has one of the longest ranking systems in the pure community that i know of

if you wish to keep feeding your members ******** atleast put some thought behind it

would you like me to post a pic of our "ranks of tlp" topic here so there is no more confusion, or you can use your many leaks to look that up yourself

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg

hmm well firstly i think your using the term "rank" to define a group of people that have a higher hierarchy when the "ranking system" starts at applicant and moves up the lader

your point is now invalid

rank/raNGk/

Noun:

A position in the hierarchy of the armed forces: "the rank of Captain".

Verb.

Give (someone or something) a rank or place within a grading system: "rank them in order of preference".

as for our leaderboard we have a total of 4 founders (1) that has recently came back to rs but doesnt lead anything

2 leaders

1 hc

4 warlords and events team

(total of 12 LEADERBOARD) that come to events

councils and managers are not leaderboard they are seniors with the elites and exp members

tlp has one of the longest ranking systems in the pure community that i know of

if you wish to keep feeding your members ******** atleast put some thought behind it

would you like me to post a pic of our "ranks of tlp" topic here so there is no more confusion, or you can use your many leaks to look that up yourself

Cbf reading a bunch of **** that no1 cares about, I just know that you have like 30 ranks and it's over half your pull on weekends. I'm just waiting till Booos gets Council next week.

2ewgrxw.gif