Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs FOE P2P Prep

its pibb

and didnt foe pull like 120+ last week????

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tlp pull 50 to prep and 30 on the weekends? rofl stfu m8 tlp pulls more then foe 1 prep n starts flamin dem

i herd lots of foe best members joined tlp. outcome expected obv. how bout try recruiting noobs and training them to be good like mm and foe insted of goin afta other clans members? *cough frenzy *cough foe *cough fi *cough mm *cough z

dis is y tlp isnt a top clan. go the easy way out insted of workin wif ur members. will never beat any clan in a fullout, dats y u guys didnt sign up for them in pct rofl

#inbe4frenzydoesthesame

#notflaming

#providingfacts

tlp pull 50 to prep and 30 on the weekends? rofl stfu m8 tlp pulls more then foe 1 prep n starts flamin dem

i herd lots of foe best members joined tlp. outcome expected obv. how bout try recruiting noobs and training them to be good like mm and foe insted of goin afta other clans members? *cough frenzy *cough foe *cough fi *cough mm *cough z

dis is y tlp isnt a top clan. go the easy way out insted of workin wif ur members. will never beat any clan in a fullout, dats y u guys didnt sign up for them in pct rofl

#inbe4frenzydoesthesame

#notflaming

#providingfacts

lmfao is this co0kiezs???????????????

#inbe4frenzydoesthesame

#notflaming

#providingfacts

yolo breh

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

#inbe4frenzydoesthesame

#notflaming

#providingfacts

da proof is n da pudding m8 rofl

#inbe4frenzydoesthesame

#notflaming

#providingfacts

da proof is n da pudding m8 rofl

l0l has to be co0kiezs or Sikh, both spastics.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

word

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

#inbe4frenzydoesthesame

#notflaming

#providingfacts

you're a ******* moron lmao.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

you guys are lucky joe quit

i believe in joe dent.

u keep calling everyone lucky when they beat u, mate, honestly, you're lucky that your clan is still alive lol.

gj boys

rofl..ur in a clan dat accomplished nothin in 6 years and ur tellin him dat he is lucky dat his clan is alive?

uwotm8

you guys are lucky joe quit

i believe in joe dent.

u keep calling everyone lucky when they beat u, mate, honestly, you're lucky that your clan is still alive lol.

gj boys

rofl..ur in a clan dat accomplished nothin in 6 years and ur tellin him dat he is lucky dat his clan is alive?

uwotm8

And you are....?

11782527.png

we are tiger mighty mighty tiger woot woot

hey freak u ****** **** **** niger faced noob **** ***** ass ***** hold mah **** if we had joe this wouldnt of happen ******* nerd faced **** acne scum ***** looking wannabe joey is what saj is cause hes a stupid hick ass ******

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png