Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Unlimited] First and Quickest P2P Prep - 3-0

L3et

33x7s7l.png

Last week, we approached Purefect with an f2p and p2p prep. I must tell you purefect, you got creamed today, literally creamed. Thankfully this p2p prep was a clean fight unlike the f2p prep. It just showed they couldn't win a round without us leaving friends chat :[]. Nevertheless, this was our first ever p2p prep, we came out strong with a 3-0 victory. (It was so easy, how can these kids be this bad at runescape rofl!, they dropped like flies). Thanks for the prep, hope to prep again sometime soon. Btw, this was probably the first and most quickest prep in a long time other than yesterday! Lol at PF.

The ddosing was pretty sad too seeing as you have 3 ranks with booters. (Marcus, Joey, Chris). We still held strong. Hope you end the ddosing in the pure communtiy and especially in the lpc scene.

Also to mention, they also broke the rules, the combat cap was 85 in f2p and they brought around 4-5 guys above that combat cap, pretty sad tbh, check video for proof.

G5Qhi.png

unlimitedy.png

Round 1 - Unlimited Starting/Ending 18-14 Win

Round 2 - Unlimited Starting/Ending 17-13 Win

Round 3 - Unlimited Starting/Ending 16-14 Win

unlimitedy.png

Nd3p9.png

120822144017.png
120822145846.png
120822144055.png
120822145032.png
120822145821.png
120822145841.png
120822144339.png
120822194104.png
120822194332cqz.png
120822194408.png
120822195123.png
120822195133.png
120822195457.png
120822195829.png
120822195922.png

unlimitedy.png

Want to join the #1 LPC, join #Unlimited and register at http://unlimited-rs.com

Looked easyyy lol

No time to waste replying over and over on this topic when theres no conclusion for both clans

Gl at the P2P prep, and most important :

see you saturday :dotfire:

Gf allen lol gratz ul :P

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Very disappointed in Purefect once again for breaking the rules and ddosing.

We clearly set a 85 combat cap without summoning, and 1/4 of the people you had in was over it. Not cool.

But regardless a great performance by Unlimited and showing what happens even if we're cheated on.

Btw we're f2p based lol

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

Looked easy, sucks they had to do all that lmfao >.,

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

from what ive seen was it 95s vs 70 and those 95s had collonist capes/dung weps/ags/ ovl pretty good and PF are more 2nd accounts were ppl dont waste money for ovl/ collo cape

gj though

They had higher cbs than us, all of our guys are 85- without summoning. they had atleast 4+ that was over the rules.

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

from what ive seen was it 95s vs 70 and those 95s had collonist capes/dung weps/ags/ ovl pretty good and PF are more 2nd accounts were ppl dont waste money for ovl/ collo cape

gj though

The only 95 at prep was me nd im 85+10 so yea

gj though

The only 95 at prep was me nd im 85+10 so yea

Yup he means on our site, they had bunch of 85+ w/o summoning =[

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

Dont brag the ddosin like you did for terror, that propaganda wont work for us cept with proof of us doing it,

you had levels on us we literally had unexperienced 65s (lpc)

whilst you were sitting with invites > Foe Ollie 0 defence XP crustylips22 and so on.

were F2P based and never did P2P before and i'm pretty happy to see that we were able to peak at 25 in P2P.

so you and your propaganda about DDoSin Jeremy%20Piven%20-%20Get%20the%20Fuck%20Out.gif

See you saturday P2P wont save you :thumbsup:

~Off to sleep

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

Dont brag the ddosin like you did for terror, that propaganda wont work for us cept with proof of us doing it,

whilst you were sitting with invites > Foe Ollie 0 defence XP crustylips22 and so on.

were F2P based and never did P2P before and i'm pretty happy to see that were able to peak at 25 in P2P.

so you and your propaganda about DDoSin Jeremy%20Piven%20-%20Get%20the%20Fuck%20Out.gif

See you saturday P2P wont save you everytime :)

~Off to sleep

You act like this wasnt our first p2p prep either.

We even said in our topic were f2p based, its not our fault that we don't recruit **** kids from W57 that have never had p2p in their life.

LOL, you even used atleast 5 accounts 100+ combat from eop and you still lost....

sooo I think you are the one that should Jeremy%20Piven%20-%20Get%20the%20Fuck%20Out.gif

were F2P based and never did P2P before and i'm pretty happy to see that we were able to peak at 25 in P2P.

~Off to sleep

Foe olli nd 0 defence exp been in ul for almost 2 weeks now bro.

~Off to sleep

This was our first p2p prep as well. F2p is our server.

And we're 4-0 against Purefect in f2p preps that you did not claim an autowin in when we left fc.

Your levels were much higher than ours. I had Nyk and Rolly (level 100+ mains) sniping me and doing super heavy damage, while Owntt (level 104) was sniping our other ranks and almost killing them.

Proof you guys ddos, you tried to hit our vidder and lots of others off the last round, but apparently one of your ranks 10m booter didn't do very well against his good net.

Plus our "invites" have all apped. So if you call people who applied "invites" then your clan is completely full of invites.

I'm very disappointed in Purefect, it used to be a fair clan with decent ranks.

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

Elmo has spoken lool gf Pf

I guess sat gonna be a action packed day for both Pf and Ul rivalry lol hope we can get some action also :P

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance