Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Teases TLP Ft. CP, Hi, Enemy + Enormity

Co0kiezs

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol holy **** my little brother has better grammar than whoever wrote that..

They had the same problem last week on their topic, and I pointed it out.

Zenith it's funny I think your biggest drive is propaganda trying to keep your clan alive with **** that's not even true haha, whatever floats your boat doe

inb4 every zenith member is mass hl'd until they respond to this topic and refresh this topic 500x

Can you be more specific as to what is propaganda? You can ask any Zenith Member about how fun our trip was and post logs on here of what they say lmao. You're just mad because your clan has **** trips r0fl.

Uh 90% of your topic is ********. I'm not mad at all we had a fun trip today and we beat our competition..unlike you kids who are hanging in there by the skin of your teeth with your competition

CP and Enemy are our competition. Remember when XL Closed into Hi and Hi told us they were going to close us lmao

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Zenith it's funny I think your biggest drive is propaganda trying to keep your clan alive with **** that's not even true haha, whatever floats your boat doe

inb4 every zenith member is mass hl'd until they respond to this topic and refresh this topic 500x

Can you be more specific as to what is propaganda? You can ask any Zenith Member about how fun our trip was and post logs on here of what they say lmao. You're just mad because your clan has **** trips r0fl.

Uh 90% of your topic is ********. I'm not mad at all we had a fun trip today and we beat our competition..unlike you kids who are hanging in there by the skin of your teeth with your competition

Enormity nd Ef r the only clans that hi can compete with.

(17:25:20) <[Hi]*******> [z]0wl

(17:25:23) <[Hi]*******> u made kyle

(17:25:25) <[Hi]*******> cry on ts

(17:25:30) <[Hi]*******> and their other leader

(17:25:32) <[Hi]*******> quit the clan

Dese kids take the bait nowadays, too bad you couldn't seem to compete with cp etc and had to resort to hitting us.

Dese kids take the bait nowadays, too bad you couldn't seem to compete with cp etc and had to resort to hitting us.

we completely raped CP. Stop thinking you can compete with us your core is leaving slowly and slowly r.i.p

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

oh god hi, we were echoing your teamspeak

we weren't even mad you kids kept crashing, we know you got the locs because of enormity lol

yo moron what was our kdr and what was yours?

wtf does that have to do with anything rofl

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

Cp nd nme ended after like 1hour

we weren't even mad you kids kept crashing, we know you got the locs because of enormity lol

Uhh.... That my clan bullied you all over the wildy today?

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

I was laughing, not crying. I may have cried from laughter when I destroyed your clan in the graveyard at the beginning of the trip.

I didn't kick anyone either.

DAMN YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS LOL

P.S our KDR was 43-22, yours was 53-26,

1.95 to 2.03

grats, you guys won this time by .08! WE'RE GOING TO CLOSE!

Whatever floats your boat anyway. You guys have a +10 combat average on us and can't even get a clean 3-0 on us. Calm the **** down lol. It's hilarious how you guys go from "gj Hi on improving" one day to "lmfao leader quit". Picking a rivalry with a clan that pulls 10-15 less is complete and utter pussy shit, and you can't even handle the clans around you.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

CP and Enemy are our competition. Remember when XL Closed into Hi and Hi told us they were going to close us lmao

Ummm...nope I dont, but ya you can't compete with your competition so you have to resort pickin on the little guys

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

Uhh.... That my clan bullied you all over the wildy today?

I dont even know what clan you're in...sooooo

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

I was laughing, not crying. I may have cried from laughter when I destroyed your clan in the graveyard at the beginning of the trip.

1.95 to 2.03

Destroy?????? we had 23/29 in range b4 cp came we coulda took u on m8 cmon you should know this.

1.95 to 2.03

Whatever floats your boat anyway. You guys have a +10 combat average on us and can't even get a clean 3-0 on us. Calm the **** down lol. It's hilarious how you guys go from "gj Hi on improving" one day to "lmfao leader quit". Picking a rivalry with a clan that pulls 10-15 less is complete and utter pussy shit, and you can't even handle the clans around you.

By your previous post it seems like you are pretty upset. So you crying is pretty plausible.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

1.95 to 2.03

By your previous post it seems like you are pretty upset. So you crying is pretty plausible.

The prep we had vs you was not taken seriously

You Upset Bro?

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

1.95 to 2.03

i hope you realize in the last round of our prep we had people in full iron and we were guna try out the main style,getting a single pile and falling back in. We didn't take that round serious at all. If we wanted to 3-0 you,we would do it with ease lmao

1.95 to 2.03

You guys started sht with Zenith after xl closed into you so don't say nothin.

1.95 to 2.03

mate you must be high on some **** lol pass me the blunt when you done.

kdrn.png

every time my clan saw you today your clan dipped out, you might have had a fun trip but we chased you up and down wildy, every opportunity we had we dicked you.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

nice trip, at the graveyard i got a cash drop from corrupt, two people chased me like maddddd and i just about got out logging D:.

Prob mine i was out nd that dlong was gonna degrade any moment had it for 1 month

haha, is your acc name h y or something?

got 344k :P