Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

There is no debate. Terror #1 LPC

sithlord

Keep up the massing, then seeing a bunch of you with Enormity and seeing them still getting destroyed.. Poor effort.

Loooooool rob Sop daily, Ibro, and a couple of more old Sop members multi clan with enormity and terror but most were in terror before goin to enormity

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol, every clan that is flaming makes me l0l cuz they can't compete. We pulled 32, peaked at 40 all from terror as always.... Sv pulls 50 to a full outs, why can't they pull 50 to the only thing that matters? :L Pf was pulling 40 so was UL, so the fact that we peaked at 40 should not be a huge factor..

Thanks pf for noticing and bein' real, im glad your a real clan that will fight us, and not make 8000 excuses like SV. SV pulls more excuses than members on their trip L0l

Thanks to hi and sv thinking that were good enough to go mpc even being the 3rd lowest cb average in lpc!

As far as the mpc's go... fighting 30 90-100s with addy and no team capes with a chance of pulling 25-30 60s-maybe 5 80s probably wouldn't be the best idea for us.. But then again SV always has 98s in addy so maybe your right..

post-7065-1345986807_thumb.png

Well lets start off with this.

The last MPC i saw fighting LPC's was #xL .. they are closed.

^& dont try to say you're not an MPC, because you pull 40 and bring mith [today was your first non mith day I guess]

I don't find it hard to pull 40 when two clans merge together, (Resistance + SOP) , clans with 20 defence.

SoVereign is strictly 1-10.

-

If you want a fight, join "#SV-RS" on IRC , and pm me or Batman. We will respond. Rushing in 1vs1 just shows how pathetic as a clan you really are, also blaming the ddosing on SV is pathetic aswell.

As for your leaks, seems like you got some big competition to need a leak/spy in our clan. Kudos on that one.

Also, when the owner of Terror said in team speak , and I quote " We're so massed because of p0p swagga , i love it, no one can stop us" - Ex3n aka Will aka I Ex I

Isn't that enough proof to throw on the table and say you are really massers? when you admit it?

This topic is a waste of space on wwww.pure-warefare.com because its just a bunch of junk. Congratulations , you massed 40 with a foreigner , teamed with uL , and had leaks. That sure does prove you are a great lpc ! (even though you're an mpc)

I think the only reason you dont go MPC is because you'll get **** on by the other MPC clans.

Congratulations on your massed 40 pull with pop swagga the foreigner! and next time don't announce that you massed and your proud of it, in team speak 3.

Terror is a joke. lmfao...

GJ To UL/PF/SV/LEGACY/ ALL OTHER LPC'S for keeping it real.

We pulled 40, this is one of our lowest pulls in the month we've been open so why would one brag about it. You're so ignorant you do realize that POP SWAGGA got kicked from our clan by me 1-2 weeks ago, that main group you saw was him and his lil friends who vow to snipe us every saturday.

Stop taking facts of your ass and take a minute and be real. You would NEVER fight us in wildy 1v1 so why in the world would we even attempt to PM you via IRC for a fight.

Building off your "Pulling 40 we should be an MPC point" About 2-3 weeks ago every LPC was pulling 35+ excluding SV. Should we have all just stopped and just went MPC? No, the thing is we've stayed consistent whereas other clans haven't and you're trying to bash us for it. Its understandable as I see you lack the ability to think outside the box.

Relating to leaks/spying - Didn't you just apparently quote something you SAY I said in Teamspeak? LOL thats quite hypocritcal man, you should really put more thought into the things you say and in ways to perpel your clan to the point where is can compete on a saturday; In all honesty you haven't since you started doing saturday trips.

Another thing is, We teamed with UL that is a valid statement one of the few I could find throughout your reply, we were still outnumbered do to SV + PF teaming before Terror and UL even made the attempt to come and fight.

Last point not a terrorian soul wore anything above full monk. Thats exactly how it was before, we observed that other clans started to use armour to there advantage so we did aswell.. Seemingly everyone has converted back so we have aswell. You can take that excuse out of your book.

Fight me with propaganda my friend Dr Scims, and I'll fight back with facts.

^& dont try to say you're not an MPC, because you pull 40 and bring mith [today was your first non mith day I guess]

I don't find it hard to pull 40 when two clans merge together, (Resistance + SOP) , clans with 20 defence.

-

If you want a fight, join "#SV-RS" on IRC , and pm me or Batman. We will respond. Rushing in 1vs1 just shows how pathetic as a clan you really are, also blaming the ddosing on SV is pathetic aswell.

As for your leaks, seems like you got some big competition to need a leak/spy in our clan. Kudos on that one.

Also, when the owner of Terror said in team speak , and I quote " We're so massed because of p0p swagga , i love it, no one can stop us" - Ex3n aka Will aka I Ex I

Isn't that enough proof to throw on the table and say you are really massers? when you admit it?

This topic is a waste of space on wwww.pure-warefare.com because its just a bunch of junk. Congratulations , you massed 40 with a foreigner , teamed with uL , and had leaks. That sure does prove you are a great lpc ! (even though you're an mpc)

I think the only reason you dont go MPC is because you'll get **** on by the other MPC clans.

Congratulations on your massed 40 pull with pop swagga the foreigner! and next time don't announce that you massed and your proud of it, in team speak 3.

lmao. your clans runs to singles like everytime they see us. haha

1phz3wx.jpg

Great job Terror!

Looks like you cleared Purefect x5 pretty damnnn fast

Looks like you had a good lobby trip, only time you werent in lobby was when you were in single LOL.

Yo thanks for the free rune scims when we had this singles fight btw.

**** you guys are bad at 1v1 l2pk

Goodjob Terror, hopefully our pulls are similar next weekend. Eh whatever even if not im sure you'll get fights from us, Dont pm Unlimited though they dont fight clans that have more than 5 on them.

Great job Terror!

Looks like you had a good lobby trip, only time you werent in lobby was when you were in single LOL.

Goodjob Terror, hopefully our pulls are similar next weekend. Eh whatever even if not im sure you'll get fights from us, Dont pm Unlimited though they dont fight clans that have more than 5 on them.

Just.. lol

who gives a **** about lpcs just train up and join MM ok pals? gud

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

Lol, every clan that is flaming makes me l0l cuz they can't compete. We pulled 32, peaked at 40 all from terror as always.... Sv pulls 50 to a full outs, why can't they pull 50 to the only thing that matters? :L Pf was pulling 40 so was UL, so the fact that we peaked at 40 should not be a huge factor..

Thanks pf for noticing and bein' real, im glad your a real clan that will fight us, and not make 8000 excuses like SV. SV pulls more excuses than members on their trip L0l

Thanks to hi and sv thinking that were good enough to go mpc even being the 3rd lowest cb average in lpc!

As far as the mpc's go... fighting 30 90-100s with addy and no team capes with a chance of pulling 25-30 60s-maybe 5 80s probably wouldn't be the best idea for us.. But then again SV always has 98s in addy so maybe your right..

If you see enormity half of them are lvl 70/80s without you being there, if you stayed out you could easily give them fights rather than ending and inviting half ur clan to go with them.

If you see enormity half of them are lvl 70/80s without you being there, if you stayed out you could easily give them fights rather than ending and inviting half ur clan to go with them.

5 went with them, and this was our lpc topic, where we dominated lpcs with our lpc clan... i am glad you think we would be good enough to compete with you with our average combat of 73. Thanks for your compliments and concerns!

-

sv pulls more excuses than members to their trip

0mlqPUJ.gif

Great job Terror!

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

-

We pulled 40, this is one of our lowest pulls in the month we've been open so why would one brag about it. You're so ignorant you do realize that POP SWAGGA got kicked from our clan by me 1-2 weeks ago, that main group you saw was him and his lil friends who vow to snipe us every saturday.

Stop taking facts of your ass and take a minute and be real. You would NEVER fight us in wildy 1v1 so why in the world would we even attempt to PM you via IRC for a fight.

Building off your "Pulling 40 we should be an MPC point" About 2-3 weeks ago every LPC was pulling 35+ excluding SV. Should we have all just stopped and just went MPC? No, the thing is we've stayed consistent whereas other clans haven't and you're trying to bash us for it. Its understandable as I see you lack the ability to think outside the box.

Relating to leaks/spying - Didn't you just apparently quote something you SAY I said in Teamspeak? LOL thats quite hypocritcal man, you should really put more thought into the things you say and in ways to perpel your clan to the point where is can compete on a saturday; In all honesty you haven't since you started doing saturday trips.

Another thing is, We teamed with UL that is a valid statement one of the few I could find throughout your reply, we were still outnumbered do to SV + PF teaming before Terror and UL even made the attempt to come and fight.

Last point not a terrorian soul wore anything above full monk. Thats exactly how it was before, we observed that other clans started to use armour to there advantage so we did aswell.. Seemingly everyone has converted back so we have aswell. You can take that excuse out of your book.

seems like you have it twisted. I said the facts, you're bringing propaganda. you said every lpc peaking 35 + except SV..

uL pull = not above 25

pF pull = not above 25

Terror pull = above 25 [40]

Sv pull = 26

looks like 2/4 arn't pulling what near to what you claim

by the way, 2 divided by 4 = 50% .. HALF the lpc's arn't. #Idiot

ibX7K.png

-

seems like you have it twisted. I said the facts, you're bringing propaganda. you said every lpc peaking 35 + except SV..

uL pull = not above 25

pF pull = not above 25

Sv pull = 26

You didnt read well they have, not they did this week, all of this was 2 weeks ago...

Thanks for the mpc compliment!

-

uL pull = not above 25

pF pull = not above 25

Sv pull = 26

Man I feel sorry for you, you lack the ability to even read properly.

I clearly said when other LPC's were pulling 40+ it wasn't a problem but when we stay consistent with our 40+ pull and others drop down to 30's its a problem.

And we left edge with 34 and only had max 35 people with us. fought PF matched

PF Peaked 30+ UL peaked 34ish so I don't know where you're getting these pulls from m8!

**** LPC YAll are **** #terror we should just get prayer and join #Mayhem-Makers Tbh Heard they got some hot bitches

2qbyonq.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------
8Hwv0.gif

"also blaming the ddosing on SV is pathetic aswell."

Your so damn lucky i dont have a pic of when you spammed "change your Ip falcon"

silly SV kids

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

"also blaming the ddosing on SV is pathetic aswell."

Your so damn lucky i dont have a pic of when you spammed "change your Ip falcon"

silly SV kids

Agreed sv is always doing this and threatening to do other things 24/7....

Was a lot of fun cant wait for next week!