Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unlimited Vs Not So Purefect, F2P Prep, 3-0

L3et

33x7s7l.png

Right after owning pf at the saturday trip, the mighty pf ranks approached us for a 20v20 minimum prep for sunday. We always wanted to prep PF after all the times they declined so we gladly accepted. Today, it looked like they were not so purefect, we smashed them 3-0. The saddest part was the fact they were so desperate to win and literally ddosed us atleast 3-4 guys on rush/in the middle of the prep. Nevertheless, we came out strong with our organisation and grabbed the win proving our true skill and to show how bad PF really is.

unlimitedy.png

Before we head onto the Starting/Ending opts and videos/pictures, we thought you might want to see what Purefect has been upto at this prep, their desperation of winning rofl.

Leet Jonttu and Elmo getting ddosed. Anubiis also got ddosed but he didn't take pic.

8cb8e83556ab7caf8c6097b4448f4786.png
120826194536.png
120826150317.png
120826150039.png

unlimitedy.png

Unlimited Starting: 20 Purefect Starting: 20
Unlimited Ending: 16 Purefect Ending: 0

Unlimited Starting: 20 Purefect Starting: 20
Unlimited Ending: 12 Purefect Ending: 0

Unlimited Starting: 19 Purefect Starting: 20
Unlimited Ending: 10 Purefect Ending: 0

We would have won alot easier if they didn't go so ham on their ddos attacks :/

unlimitedy.png

tBSWM.png

Untamed-Spec's Video

120826150039.png
120826150100.png
120826144547.png
120826145818.png
120826145901.png
120826150111.png
120826150124.png
120826151025.png
120826200302.png
120826194531.png
120826134614.png
120826141053.png
120826141147.png

unlimitedy.png

Query L3et to leak.

unlimitedy.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sad to see what Purefect has come to these days.

I would say "ddos to win" but they ddos and still lose.

And we had like 22 the last round, but they were hitting people 1 by 1 off until we had 19 left so we didn't reach the minimum. Doesn't matter, we beat them down by 4-5 1st 2 rounds, so down by 1 is wayyy to easy.

Glad that Purefect accepted our prep, as they have been avoiding us VERY MUCH

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

I like the Wilderness Server

Btw Gratz on the win, Really getting irritated with all the's lies about ddosing. We never Complain when one of us gets ddosed because its just a part of Pure clanning, i can promise you Non of our ranks or members partake in ddosing. Especially during events, its a strict rule that all Members must follow from the day they apply to the day they leave.

Very Sad that i saw Legacy members at this prep, along with a few Eternal. Now usually i wouldn't use that as an excuse for loosing since it was Invites. But Tbh they are some very experienced Invites, Honestly better than your members(All 10 of them). And that are also Insanely high level, just 2 that i can remember off the top of my head(H0UR-83)(David-84).

Also i really enjoy these topics they are fairly drawn out and a good ******* read.

Pretty sad you have to resort to Invites, Purewarfare, and Insulting Members/Ranks of Purefect by leaking our IRL's. Just to Stay out of your slump. All we do Is Give Fair Fights to you when you ask, and you never seem to return the favor. (Im Talking about this Saturday when you would ignore my ranks PM's and always log to lobby when you got word we were in your world and only fighting us when it was a cluster. And How you Bring Corrupts and Dung first round when the rules that Allen clearly agreed on were "1def all off teamcapes on overs on"

Oh yeah and good luck Saturday, you really will need it with all this Recent Flame.

Hope you Have a fun lobby trip again next Saturday :]

Btw Gratz on the win, Really getting irritated with all the's lies about ddosing. We never Complain when one of us gets ddosed because its just a part of Pure clanning, i can promise you Non of our ranks or members partake in ddosing. Especially during events, its a strict rule that all Members must follow from the day they apply to the day they leave.

Very Sad that i saw Legacy members at this prep, along with a few Eternal. Now usually i wouldn't use that as an excuse for loosing since it was Invites. But Tbh they are some very experienced Invites, Honestly better than your members(All 10 of them). And that are also Insanely high level, just 2 that i can remember off the top of my head(H0UR-83)(David-84).

Also i really enjoy these topics they are fairly drawn out and a good ******* read.

Pretty sad you have to resort to Invites, Purewarfare, and Insulting Members/Ranks of Purefect by leaking our IRL's. Just to Stay out of your slump. All we do Is Give Fair Fights to you when you ask, and you never seem to return the favor. (Im Talking about this Saturday when you would ignore my ranks PM's and always log to lobby when you got word we were in your world and only fighting us when it was a cluster. And How you Bring Corrupts and Dung first round when the rules that Allen clearly agreed on were "1def all off teamcapes on overs on"

Oh yeah and good luck Saturday, you really will need it with all this Recent Flame.

"warlord of the #1 lpc"

i really have my doubts considering u got warlord in a week lmfao

"warlord of the #1 lpc"

120826102615.png

"warlord of the #1 lpc"

120826102615.png

suttle agreement

LOL @ Purefect ranks trying to flame us and find excuses for losing.

Our site/ts/members got hit off by Purefect for the past week, because they need something to be happy about.

They think they can beat us in p2p, well 3-0'd them, they say their server is f2p... They finally accepted a f2p prep saying it's their server, 3-0'd them as well.

All the hacking/ratting/ddosing is not gonna help you.

Clearly we were ddos'd during our fight, and had to use 4th-5th string callers a bit due all of our main callers being hit off.

Disrespectful of Purefect doing that to try to get a win. Well doesn't make a difference to us cause we smash Purefect down 5 every round.

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

lmfao he tries so hard, 10 pages of excuses wouldn't justify losing 3-0 in both servers with +3 each round lmfao

i obviously made him mad

I just feel compelled to post stupid pictures as reply's to stupid posts. lol

LOL @ Purefect ranks trying to flame us and find excuses for losing.

Our site/ts/members got hit off by Purefect for the past week, because they need something to be happy about.

They think they can beat us in p2p, well 3-0'd them, they say their server is f2p... They finally accepted a f2p prep saying it's their server, 3-0'd them as well.

All the hacking/ratting/ddosing is not gonna help you.

Clearly we were ddos'd during our fight, and had to use 4th-5th string callers a bit due all of our main callers being hit off.

Disrespectful of Purefect doing that to try to get a win. Well doesn't make a difference to us cause we smash Purefect down 5 every round.

Really? LOL Im done replying to your topics, just going to talk to you in the wilderness. If you even step out of single atleast..

and the name of this novel is?

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

8cb8e83556ab7caf8c6097b4448f4786.png

i assume our prep was at 2:30 EST 7:30 GMT ?

dunno where you got that from.

<L3et> 2 est mass, 2:30 est start/

<L3et> ?

<OgLoc> yh

<L3et> ok

(01:59:13) <OgLoc|Afk> yo

(01:59:14) <OgLoc|Afk> [CP]David

(01:59:19) <[CP]David> yo

(01:59:20) <[CP]David> OgLoc|Afk

(01:59:21) <OgLoc|Afk> why were u at UL's prep today

(01:59:22) <OgLoc|Afk> ?

(01:59:28) <[CP]David> why

(01:59:28) <[CP]David> ??

(01:59:32) <OgLoc|Afk> when ur in eternal

(01:59:33) <OgLoc|Afk> o.O

(01:59:40) <[CP]David> idk

(01:59:41) <[CP]David> things happen

nice invites .. ?

Propaganda everywhere, and thats why purefect wont post purewarfare topics.

Win or loss dont matter

Gl next saturday, when u'll lose like last sat you can make another PW topic with a cutted out video!

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif