Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Terror vs Sovereign Mini

Falc0n-Pures

was bored, didnt really feel like making a topic over a mini but w/e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP8dqnlysKI&feature=plcp

3-0

Ty SV for the mini

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

I think running into 1vs1 is an autowin for the other team. One of your team mates did do that, on our video too.

2-1* ..

i don't see many mini topics of LPC's. Congratulations on one of your few wins

ibX7K.png

I think running into 1vs1 is an autowin for the other team. One of your team mates did do that, on our video too.

2-1* ..

i don't see many mini topics of LPC's. Congratulations on one of your few wins

Do you flame on every topic?

crowngolduh9lr6nk8.gifLeader

of

vK5r7.png

In the vid there was no proof of him going into 1v1....you dont have a pic of him in 1v1....even Batman says he didnt go in 1v1.... im not gonna try to turn this to a flame topic but just please dont argue with the fact you lost.

Proud Elite of Terror

fact is not flame.

they say 3-0, when first round was an auto win cause their guy couldn't tank us so he ran to 1v1?

Learn the rules before playing, New kids smh.

U seriously gonna flame terror over a mini lol....

:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

congratz.

this is the finest day in the history of terror i suppose.

winning a mini = finest day?

What is wrong with you Sv kids seriously.

Posting this topic was not really a flame to Sv. It wasnt a brag that we 3-0d them. It just says "Hey, we had a mini and won" thats it. no need to complain over it -_-

Proud Elite of Terror

congratz.

this is the finest day in the history of terror i suppose.

Its a mini dont get mad lol :down: :down: we hardly ever mini either lol but u should refer to our pk trip topic if u call this a fine thing :thumbsup:

don't think 2-1 is a 3-0. and how could batman say when he didn't play that round?

Nice 3-0 looks like we murdered them again.. it is just a mini but sv takes it so serious they want to call an auto win, from what i can see it looks like a 3-0..

And L0l at anyone calling auto win, next bv on are hands... If after being down by 2 1 guy runs in 1v1 for a sec then comes out is so bad re-do it sv is the only clan that needs/calls auto wins lol

don't think 2-1 is a 3-0. and how could batman say when he didn't play that round?

Nice 3-0 looks like we murdered them again.. it is just a mini but sv takes it so serious they want to call an auto win, from what i can see it looks like a 3-0..

And L0l at anyone calling auto win, next bv on are hands...

Im goin to be honest lol i wouldnt really care if it was 2-1, 3-0 ITS A MINI CALM DOWN ik sv is good at minis beatin eop the other day but loosin 1 mini not gonna kill u especially if u callin auto win on one round (still we would of won)

@Droopy: lol ur sad... I cant say it about ur clan since i dont think like that about Sv but people who get mad over a mini and callin auto win on 1 round (we still would of won) gives the clan a bad name lol

Just the auto win makes me lol.. the word auto win if you want to get back at us don't just sit there and yell auto win, just win a mini lol.. not to be mean it wouldn't matter anyways its not like it was the Saturday trip its just a mini.

Just the auto win makes me lol.. the word auto win if you want to get back at us don't just sit there and yell auto win, just win a mini lol.. not to be mean it wouldn't matter anyways its not like it was the Saturday trip its just a mini.

this topic was dead about 5 posts ago, yet you still keep it going? why?

if it was a mini and not that big of a deal why bother posting back?

nobody claimed auto win. we just said 3-0 is inaccurate. you guys are taking this to far...

once you clarify that it was 2-1 then i would gurantee SV wouldnt post on this ****** topic...

nobody claimed auto win. we just said 3-0 is inaccurate. you guys are taking this to far...

once you clarify that it was 2-1 then i would gurantee SV wouldnt post on this ****** topic...

You are still claiming 2-1 due to an auto win, but u were losing by 2 players and it was a second if you were that concern do what every real clan does and re-do it. Lol.. I won't post anymore nice 3-0 without me guys! I hope sv keeps ruining their name by flaming and claiming auto wins lol...

And if it was a 3-0 your side we wouldn't comment, its a mini, it's not that important check out the saturday trip for something that matters.

Lol.... We bumpin cause u bumpin so the mini gets counted as 2-1 :wub: lol i see it as a 3-0 u see it as 2-1 i wouldnt care less lol im gettin my post count up tho :yes:

I feel sad for Sv they only pull 10 on saturday hope Sv closes so they can merge with Pf then mabye they can pull and not have to ddos

2qbyonq.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------
8Hwv0.gif