Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TERROR vs sv

ibro

u got 1 banged work on ur tanking

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

Um, Like Droopy

We are like Cali Brothers with So for now but other than that

MY TANK BROTHER FOR THE 3 ROUND DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

and dont call scimz scimz his new name is deetz so be nice NO FLAME

Come on guys this is runescape you guys are like kids. :/

Good fight Sv good luck on friday - Russian Pro. -#1 prohhhh

2qbyonq.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------
8Hwv0.gif

Nice job Terror, In be4 Dr Scims. :)

LMFAO that was legit the most funny thing I ever read, Lol i'm like going back to this every once in a while cuz i cant wait for him to comment lmao MULUG UR FUNNY AS HELL lol I really hope DR SCIMZ reads this

L0l, i'm being serious Dr scimz just pmed me in irc saying that it isn't fair, they had an auto win lol gj beating them nothing new here though ;p

got logs? cause I never pmed you.. havn't talked to you on irc for few days now.

& wait till saturday, y'all like leaks well your clan is getting richer keep that in mind :)

ibX7K.png

L0l, i'm being serious Dr scimz just pmed me in irc saying that it isn't fair, they had an auto win lol gj beating them nothing new here though ;p

got logs? cause I never pmed you.. havn't talked to you on irc for few days now.

& wait till saturday, y'all like leaks well your clan is getting richer keep that in mind :)

Oh your going to give us even more free loots than the last 3 saturdays? =D how nice of you!

you say this like everyday... and every saturday we make you run into 1on1 .... you kids are higher cb than us and better stats.. how can you lose ? cause we're better and have better leadership than that ****** fc you call clan SV

1phz3wx.jpg

Lmfao i swear my head is gonna burst. this is too funny XD

So this saturday we gonna expect Sv to have multiple leaks along with the ddos. flame, 1v1 hugging, and loots?

This is so pathetic. We win for the past 5 or so saturdays and NOW sv gonna get their game on?

This is gonna be too funny

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

lol, wish peple could just say gf and move on to the next topic. Gf Teror, see u 2marro.

Ty 4 bein more reasonable than Scimz lol

Nice job guyz

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance