Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sovereign Saturday

BatmansCorrupt

@ Perfect: remember R+Sop werent a 1 person ml each lol... KEEP FLAMIN IF U WANT TO

@Sv: ty for fights :) although wen we went to fight Pf the flame was allitle high but idc lool was fun atleast for wat i fought

@Dc-Kids: u did have 2 cp members with u wearin addy and that u cant hide lol but there was a main clan followin u (idk if it was with u) but they were like snipin every1 and in a moment i lagged out stepped multi and got killed by them :P then i had to go came back for fight against pf so idk if they were with u or just followin u to fights

@A l 1 killa: calm down its first sat :wub:

At every other sv or even t member who is gonna bump this topic to flame... Stfu and stop ruinin lpc community more than it already is >.<

ty gets annoyin once in a while readin a LPC topic just full of flame

once i get this together, its like every clan was telling me, sv is ruining the pure community, they are inviting mains and addy daddys on trips because they are unable to pull. IF any clan in lpc is willing to fight them and their rune, they are doing exactly what we are trying to stop. I belive no one will fight them until they drop their rune people. but I could be wrong. after we were done, i know sv just watched us prep in cw due to no one wanting to deal with the massed randoms and mains.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Dc-Kids: u did have 2 cp members with u wearin addy and that u cant hide lol but there was a main clan followin u (idk if it was with u) but they were like snipin every1 and in a moment i lagged out stepped multi and got killed by them :P then i had to go came back for fight against pf so idk if they were with u or just followin u to fights

Like i said before we attacked and killed two of them prior to running into you, what they did during the run in, is of no concern or care to me. I was hitting terror, as was the entire SV. I had and still have no idea what main clan you or sith are referring to.

@ Perfect: remember R+Sop werent a 1 person ml each lol... KEEP FLAMIN IF U WANT TO

@Sv: ty for fights :) although wen we went to fight Pf the flame was allitle high but idc lool was fun atleast for wat i fought

At every other sv or even t member who is gonna bump this topic to flame... Stfu and stop ruinin lpc community more than it already is >.<

once i get this together, its like every clan was telling me, sv is ruining the pure community, they are inviting mains and addy daddys on trips because they are unable to pull. IF any clan in lpc is willing to fight them and their rune, they are doing exactly what we are trying to stop. I belive no one will fight them until they drop their rune people. but I could be wrong. after we were done, i know sv just watched us prep in cw due to no one wanting to deal with the massed randoms and mains.

Lmfao, i really hope you read the **** you write sometimes. Go outside or something.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

just for the start s spiral 5 or whatever looks kinda similar to s spiral

6133208.png

I am going to have a lot of posts showing 15 plus mains, and 8 at least randoms that I and other clans can prove.

It will be tomorrow before i post.

:confused: http://www.hookedonphonics.com

bSHM3.png

6133208.png

I am going to have a lot of posts showing 15 plus mains, and 8 at least randoms that I and other clans can prove.

Is he in a fight?

I recall our fights in world 14. l0l not 80 that's someones massing world.

bSHM3.png

6133208.png

Is he in a fight?

you really don't know what we have pictures of do you? lol...

you will be gettin' it tomorrow. no one fought you because you cheated. not because you were any good. you never ever won a fight on sat ever and you expect people to believe that you fairly won any fights at all?

L0l at your clan, after everyone saying you were just bringing mains ect everyone left and went to clan wars. that is how it will be until you have the leadership capability to pull your clan and not mains. if your not good in the wild focus on your clan getting better, don't bring randoms and mains and ddos. 23 people that should not have been there will be proved tomorrow. 23. good possibility knowing sv there is more.

6133208.png

Is he in a fight?

you will be gettin' it tomorrow. no one fought you because you cheated. not because you were any good. you never ever won a fight on sat ever and you expect people to believe that you fairly won any fights at all?

L0l at your clan, after everyone saying you were just bringing mains ect everyone left and went to clan wars. that is how it will be until you have the leadership capability to pull your clan and not mains. if your not good in the wild focus on your clan getting better, don't bring randoms and mains and ddos. 23 people that should not have been there will be proved tomorrow. 23. good possibility knowing sv there is more.

l0l.. You keep bluffing. go edit your pics and come post them.. Theres a good bitch

bSHM3.png

6133208.png

Is he in a fight?

just dont Photoshop all night long. :thumbsup:

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

Naw yall don't mass recruit u just bring mains and mains clans in ur fc and your like no there not in our cc so its ok.. lol tbh no one thinks ur a clan thats why every clan agreed to not go out because you brought a mains clan with you to fight lpcs in full rune as well as some addy daddys and some guys in mith dunno what thats about.

Naw yall don't mass recruit u just bring mains and mains clans in ur fc and your like no there not in our cc so its ok.. lol tbh no one thinks ur a clan thats why every clan agreed to not go out because you brought a mains clan with you to fight lpcs in full rune as well as some addy daddys and some guys in mith dunno what thats about.

our average def lvl is 3.. what about yours.. You can continue claiming our clan is "trash or massers or not a clan" but at the end of the day you lost. And you have to go to sleep tonight knowing you got demolished on the only thing your life consists of.

bSHM3.png

terror played great, we just had a bigger pull. Gf

2x bigger

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

SV IS THE s H 1 t E sT CLAN EVER. NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS

addydaddys.png

0mlqPUJ.gif

Batman, your cc has nothing to do with your pulls u brought a mains clan in your fc. You pk with 40 def people. and 30 def ppl. who cares about your cc. it has nothing to do with who you fight with.

Get a picture of them in our friendschat.. the "main" u saw that was with clearly away from any kind of battle.. l0l

bSHM3.png

SV IS THE ****** CLAN EVER. NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS

addydaddys.png

lol dam another pic.. and yea batman your mains in rune guess some of them were on the way up for the return...

bunch of randy's that sv.. bunch of mains and randy's great job... will post the majority of the pics tomorrow, shout out to ibro for another one i'll add!

SV IS THE ****** CLAN EVER. NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS

addydaddys.png

l0l? While you were in edgeville regrouping, they were attacking us.

bSHM3.png

I love how we "supposedly" bring 2 Andy kids to a fight and ya'll act like we brought 10 mains. But when 75% of your guys are wearing mithril 75cb+ and have like 5 mains with you it's okay?

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

I love how we "supposedly" bring 2 Andy kids to a fight and ya'll act like we brought 10 mains. But when 75% of your guys are wearing mithril 75cb+ and have like 5 mains with you it's okay?

Well, I see mithril on sv's side, but none on the blue capes terror, i see mithril/addy/mass/and rune... but seems to be none on our side...

Your words mean nothing. Your clan never backs up anything they say they are going to do. Your clan constantly flamed all week, Friday came around and your clan couldn't beat us in the prep as expected. Not to mention today, get used to ending your trips early.

i'm a bit confused, didn't it take your clan over an hour to figure out what time the prep was and to mass enough randoms to fight it? i'll post some of those pics too tomorrow...