Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sovereign Saturday

BatmansCorrupt

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol.... Even ik this topic should be closed by now but then again y not get free post count...

@Sv: Come on its ur first week ABOVE 30 people and u got peaked at 47... Then we should go mpc :/... Also in prep #1 Ex didnt lead it 2. our ts got ddosed and orhun who isnt even in terror got ddosed at a Nme event. And even tho u average 3 def u did have those addy members who were cp members i heard and had some members with mithril so that 1-12 def policy... maybe ur core members are 1-12 but some multiclanners arent

If this is goin to become a rivalry can it atleast be a nice one? But if we stopped usin arm y cant a 1-12 def clan stop usin mith -.-

@Terror: Its ok its not like this decides everythin lol... Stop flamin Sv just cause they had people in armour and a possible mass but then again Sv is olddd from Df+T5 age like 1year now? Lol just wait for next sat and lets have a "respectable" fight with them (hopefully it stays like this) lol

nb4some1flamesorignorespost :D

32 last week aswell... =/

Skyz why do you listen to what they tell you. We are going to continue beasting Terrorble.. Until we receive a public apology.

Im bein self minded tho, each time T and Sv get close its just who can make the biggest flame wall :down: Not even Pf and Ul do that and they practicly hate each other

And at @ISlow Burnz welcome to lpc <_<

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Terror bro for the last damn please gtfo off this topic your flaming us for massing having , andy/mithril/ , and things i don't even understand your clan is made up of like 4 clan put together and you can't even pull 30? here if you don't know about this i'll put the clans TERROR IS MADE UP OF

1. PURES IN CONTROL (RIP RESPECT TO THEM)

2. DESTRUCTION

3.TYRANT

4.Sop

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

just l0l at anyone that thinks this is a clan. this is an open fc svrs.

damn so you let a "fc" **** on ya'll? Damn Terror i think you should stick with W57 Pking

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

First of, I would like to start off saying Sithlord. Bud, you need to go outside, take in some fresh air before you talk absolute trash on this topic. You've mentioned addy/massers/rune so many times and I believe you are ticking a lot of people off. You make friends online, that is why nobody likes you. Adopted russian foreigner. ibro, you are completely retarded.

That is all,

- Tism

First of, I would like to start off saying Sithlord. Bud, you need to go outside, take in some fresh air before you talk absolute trash on this topic. You've mentioned addy/massers/rune so many times and I believe you are ticking a lot of people off. You make friends online, that is why nobody likes you. Adopted russian foreigner. ibro, you are completely retarded.

That is all,

- Tism

120831165514.png

bSHM3.png

That is all,

- Tism

as much as i respect you we have pictures of all of your leaders admitting to it, every clan disrespecting how you guys play, and pics that prove you did it over and over and the ddos. i am not sure, talk to your own clan it's your problem we just want you to play by the rules.

just l0l at anyone that thinks this is a clan. this is an open fc svrs.

damn so you let a "fc" **** on ya'll? Damn Terror i think you should stick with W57 Pking

Viet would murder them... Actually dF would murder them.. l0l

LOL

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

*sigh* we enter page 5 off flame

You really do have stupid members. I cannot mention a single person bringing rune to the war? Neither did we have a glimpse with people with rune. There were "2" CP members with addy, which attacked both clan. After we cleared Terror in less than 2 minutes we killed them afterwards.

Plus I don't see how 2 randoms with addy affect you guys. Not like you were gonna win anyways.

Don't even mention DDosing. The person who normally has contact with it wasn't even online today. You guys just use Russian internets.

That is all,

- Tism

120831165514.png

That's wassup.

120901140605.png

That is all,

- Tism

as much as i respect you we have pictures of all of your leaders admitting to it, every clan disrespecting how you guys play, and pics that prove you did it over and over and the ddos. i am not sure, talk to your own clan it's your problem we just want you to play by the rules.

That's wassup.

120901140605.png

isn't David saw a little high to be in lpc so along with the addys rune mith ppl u also brought above 85 cb llol just duno how u guys think ur good

post-7065-1346560676_thumb.png

That is all,

- Tism

That's wassup.

120901140605.png

isn't David saw a little high to be in lpc so along with the addys rune mith ppl u also brought above 85 cb llol just duno how u guys think ur good

Davidsaw "Jr", his main is Davidsaw "Sr", I bet you feel stupid right now. :whistling:

*sigh* we enter page 5 off flame

You really do have stupid members. I cannot mention a single person bringing rune to the war? Neither did we have a glimpse with people with rune. There were "2" CP members with addy, which attacked both clan. After we cleared Terror in less than 2 minutes we killed them afterwards.

Plus I don't see how 2 randoms with addy affect you guys. Not like you were gonna win anyways.

Don't even mention DDosing. The person who normally has contact with it wasn't even online today. You guys just use Russian internets.

I like how u call us stupid members after my post said fifth page off flame... R u actually enjoyin this? :confused: lol... Im off this topic its gettin retarded or well it was since flame started

Ot: Ty 4 fights

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

That is all,

- Tism

That's wassup.

120901140605.png

Davidsaw Jr was with sv

Davidsaw Sr was not.

bSHM3.png