Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sovereign Saturday

BatmansCorrupt

has sithlord not yet figured out nobody cares what he has to say?

and im curious, who was in rune? and you have a picture of 2 RANDOMS in addy who were sniping both sides.

and even in his OWN picture a Terror member admits not to see anyone in addy?

and i quote.."i seen terror get rocked"-member of terror in your ts.

i mean...? grow up and stop complaining? if you really want to prove us wrong and show terror is "the best lpc" do it in the wild or at a prep... until then Sv is nutting all over your ugly ass

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mains.

gwks7.png

lol just wait i bro i got a pic of the whole mains clan following from another clan. flame all u want tomorrows post gonna be beast! TY for the l0l's sv.. u clearly need mains and ddosing to help you have a shot, and i do believe you lost last 3 weeks to every single clan on sat. so without mains your actual clan is nothing.

Mains.

gwks7.png

Lmao, damn dude. How long you had photoshop?

I'm telling you, man. I wish I had Photoshop. It's really a good program.. would be great to have but sadly I don't have it.

0mlqPUJ.gif

Mains.

gwks7.png

lol just wait i bro i got a pic of the whole mains clan following from another clan. flame all u want tomorrows post gonna be beast! TY for the l0l's sv.. u clearly need mains and ddosing to help you have a shot, and i do believe you lost last 3 weeks to every single clan on sat. so without mains your actual clan is nothing.

6133208.png

seems very similar to s spiral in your clan as well.. didn't you have a whole mains clan in ur fi lmao

Mains.

gwks7.png

Stop talking about posting it tomorrow, with all the chance you had today? That's right, you were flaming your ass off. Plus you need time to photoshop more false ****. GG.

- Tism

First of, I would like to start off saying Sithlord. Bud, you need to go outside, take in some fresh air before you talk absolute trash on this topic. You've mentioned addy/massers/rune so many times and I believe you are ticking a lot of people off. You make friends online, that is why nobody likes you. Adopted russian foreigner. ibro, you are completely retarded.

That is all,

- Tism

as much as i respect you we have pictures of all of your leaders admitting to it, every clan disrespecting how you guys play, and pics that prove you did it over and over and the ddos. i am not sure, talk to your own clan it's your problem we just want you to play by the rules.

That's wassup.

120901140605.png

isn't David saw a little high to be in lpc so along with the addys rune mith ppl u also brought above 85 cb llol just duno how u guys think ur good

i wasn't with sv

i snuck in to their fall in with a cape lol

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

First of, I would like to start off saying Sithlord. Bud, you need to go outside, take in some fresh air before you talk absolute trash on this topic. You've mentioned addy/massers/rune so many times and I believe you are ticking a lot of people off. You make friends online, that is why nobody likes you. Adopted russian foreigner. ibro, you are completely retarded.

That is all,

- Tism

as much as i respect you we have pictures of all of your leaders admitting to it, every clan disrespecting how you guys play, and pics that prove you did it over and over and the ddos. i am not sure, talk to your own clan it's your problem we just want you to play by the rules.

That's wassup.

120901140605.png

isn't David saw a little high to be in lpc so along with the addys rune mith ppl u also brought above 85 cb llol just duno how u guys think ur good

i wasn't with sv

you and 30 other people?

0mlqPUJ.gif

That is all,

- Tism

That's wassup.

120901140605.png

i wasn't with sv

you and 30 other people?

dont ask me man i wasn't with sv

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

3a1XX.png

1 of my personal favorites. not sent by another clan...

LEADER forgets a strength pot and has a half invent full of swordies

enough said.. stop crying man Terror is awefull

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Dat ddos, dose mains, dose addy invites, dose randoms from w57. ur not a clan ur a masser fc.

Dose? wtf is that exactly? you mean Those?

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Damn I'm starting to think terror is a country clan by seeing how bad their English is. LOL

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

3a1XX.png

called me out, sorry i didn't forget until i was halfway there needed to continue to fight... but then noticed that it wasn't only the around 10 mains in the fight, they had another mains whole can regrouping. I am sorry. IMO if you cannot see sv as the worst I don't really know what to tell you, there #1 ddosers, #1 brining mains clans, #1 bringing addy daddys, #1 brining mith, #1 massing randoms, #1 basically cheating at anything.

3a1XX.png

called me out, sorry i didn't forget until i was halfway there needed to continue to fight... but then noticed that it wasn't only the around 10 mains in the fight, they had another mains whole can regrouping. I am sorry. IMO if you cannot see sv as the worst I don't really know what to tell you, there #1 ddosers, #1 brining mains clans, #1 bringing addy daddys, #1 brining mith, #1 massing randoms, #1 basically cheating at anything.

are u related to kingrang??? i dont even understand what ur typing..

3a1XX.png

www.hookedonphonics.com so we can understand what you type. Please.

bSHM3.png

Damn I'm starting to think terror is a country clan by seeing how bad their English is. LOL

ikr.. im not a fan of SV but this Sithlord guy meh..

ikr.. im not a fan of SV but this Sithlord guy meh..

I guess if you can't compete... Just hit the spelling! L, and tbh, kirbee, as much as I am unsure why your flaming me, Deep down no lpc has ever gone to the extent as sv did today to end lpc clanning forever. I will show everything tomorrow. I need to make the grammar good so people don't complain about that.

But yea sv, if bringing a whole mains clan as well as massing, bringing cp members in addy, and ddosing to help you is good, u did it man!