Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sovereign Saturday

BatmansCorrupt

Were not flaming, were defending ourselves. If your mad about our numbers which we were mad last week take it to clan wars. I could care less. Batman isnt a monster his a warlord of SV. It seems like were all biased. Now stop commenting on this topic and move on. This is our topic and if you don't like it make your own.

xoeEU.png

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would love it if you pulled but u just brought a mains clan and some addy ppl from cp.... i keep on saying just look at all the pics ur a mains clan. u did not pull.

http://imgur.com/osx0J

http://imgur.com/Xqndk

6133208.png

http://terror-rs.com/forums/index.php?/top...sv-addy-daddys/

just for a few...

======JUST IN NEWS OF EVEN MORE TEAMING/MASSING FOR SV========

Looking at there new pw topic, I would like to place a quote from it

" So got a fall in the origanal plan was and this is Batmans words "NO BRO OFF PF!" Well somebody didn't listen and ended up hitting Pf's fall in"

So it wasn't just they brought mains clans, addy daddys, randoms, ddosed, ect. but they also had pf waiting to help if they needed... It's what they said just click on their new topic and look. This clan has got to be the biggest problem with the pure community ever.

Mains clans in there fc to fight lpcs... jeeze man, they think there good cuz a mains clan is fighting there fights

Its a shame to see how SV has turned Batman into a monster :(

I've heard SV was teaming Legacy. Even some Purefect kids admitted it. But anyways that doesnt seem important.

Ex wasnt even in TS. He couldnt call or do anything.

I'm confused how Purefect can admit Legacy was teaming with SV...

SV hasn't turned me into a monster, I'm the same person I was in Resistance. SV has simply turned me into a smarter leader, and a better caller.. It's funny that now the tides have turned and Terror is begging for flame to stop.. yet they continue to flame our pw topic l0l pathetic.

bSHM3.png

all i want is no more mains clans in your fc, no more mains clans teaming, no more addy invites, no more mith invites, no more ddosing, no more hacking of irc, just play the game fair if u pull good out of your clan only somehow great, but don't just mass cuz u have no confidence in you, or teaming with other clans or anything... Just be 1 clan without cheating in every single way possible thats all.

all i want is no more mains clans in your fc, no more mains clans teaming, no more addy invites, no more mith invites, no more ddosing, no more hacking of irc, just play the game fair if u pull good out of your clan only somehow great, but don't just mass cuz u have no confidence in you, or teaming with other clans or anything... Just be 1 clan without cheating in every single way possible thats all.

did u go to sleep last night?

bSHM3.png

Just to be clear we never done these things. If you don't believe us take it to clw. Ex is a ddoser and I cant believe your falling for his propaganda. His clan died and his taking over yours. This is the last time im going to post this. Stop flaming Sv and putting pointless pictures. If your so caught up that we supposedly use mains go to clan wars. Is it that hard? What do you have against us. Unlimited uses Mm and Purefect uses Eop. Dont talk crap and if your gonna argue with us make your own topic because right now your sounding like a retarded person.

Just to be clear we never done these things. If you don't believe us take it to clw. Ex is a ddoser and I cant believe your falling for his propaganda. His clan died and his taking over yours. This is the last time im going to post this. Stop flaming Sv and putting pointless pictures. If your so caught up that we supposedly use mains go to clan wars. Is it that hard? What do you have against us. Unlimited uses Mm and Purefect uses Eop. Dont talk crap and if your gonna argue with us make your own topic because right now your sounding like a retarded person.

SV needs to stop bringing full rune clans to fight in lpc, but just an fyi, what clan... I gave my clan to SWAG a long time ago. I'm a leader but due to college and my room mates, I can't talk or do as much as I did.. So heck yea swag's takin' over! And yea imma help but he is gonna be great. I believe he won't do much of the sv bringing full rune to fights either! :D

SV needs to stop bringing full rune clans to fight in lpc, but just an fyi, what clan... I gave my clan to SWAG a long time ago. I'm a leader but due to college and my room mates, I can't talk or do as much as I did.. So heck yea swag's takin' over! And yea imma help but he is gonna be great. I believe he won't do much of the sv bringing full rune to fights either! :D

www.free-english-study.com/

Please.. it's free.

bSHM3.png

You dominated Saturday trips the past month or so due to you out opting every clan by 10-20 members but it looks like the tides have changed. You aren’t so hard when the numbers are not in your favor nor are you when you are matched like proven in the past. We always had the quality. Now we have the quantity. Your constant flames drove us to show you who run the wild and clan wars. So keep going and say whatever you need to say to make your clan members feel better because at the end of the day we know who runs **** around here. Your clan is a joke

You dominated Saturday trips the past month or so due to you out opting every clan by 10-20 members but it looks like the tides have changed. You aren’t so hard when the numbers are not in your favor nor are you when you are matched like proven in the past. We always had the quality. Now we have the quantity. Your constant flames drove us to show you who run the wild and clan wars. So keep going and say whatever you need to say to make your clan members feel better because at the end of the day we know who runs **** around here. Your clan is a joke

Your clan did nothing, it was the mains clan you asked to come in your fc.

Prep us this week?

bSHM3.png

Without a doubt Sithlord, the more you talk about the same stuff, the more i come to the conclusion that you have a mental disorder. You should go sleep some, possibly take your clan for some practice in clan wars or you would be better off pking in world 57 since that is probably the only place your clan will "triumph". Well, it's still a longshot, you might have some stiff competition since there are other masser clans there better than you and most likely know how to tank. Hon0r might have some tips for you. Raging over this pw topic isn’t going to make your clan any better so why wait?

Prep us this week?

The day that you drop the randoms, the mains clans your bring, the addy extras, the mithril people, the ddos and the hacking of our irc we will do it..

http://imgur.com/HpZR0

A 2 min video for ur sat trip... getting the pics of your mains, and addy daddys and the mass/ect you did. This trip was about 2 min long, and every clan would not fight them because they massed randoms, brought a mains clan, and pleanty of addy with the rune! will post irc convos/pictures/videos/ect. there pull was just massed randoms as well as a mains clan.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Prep us this week?

Sure, I'll need to figure out a time where I can be on though, I'll letcha know.

@Alikilla We fought matched while I wasn't there lol don't feel too big; the constant flame wasn't what drove you to show you how hard you can mass, it was the countless saturdays we completely obiliterated and embarassed you.

Hold your prep win high aswell as your FIRST succesful saturday.

@Alikilla btw your grammar is impressing me, when I heard you on TS you sounded like some uneducated beaner

did u go to sleep last night?

Dude I didn't me and my friend jumped this kid and I broke my thumb lol

Prep us this week?

Sure, I'll need to figure out a time where I can be on though, I'll letcha know.

@Alikilla We fought matched while I wasn't there lol don't feel too big; the constant flame wasn't what drove you to show you how hard you can mass, it was the countless saturdays we completely obiliterated and embarassed you.

@Alikilla btw your grammar is impressing me, when I heard you on TS you sounded like some uneducated beaner

i got more education than you will ever have. Gf your partyhat only a ****** like you would get scammed. your clan is **** you lose everything

Prep us this week?

Yeah, but if svs a mains clan how come they fight lpcs

i got more education than you will ever have. Gf your partyhat only a ****** like you would get scammed. your clan is **** you lose everything