Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sovereign Saturday

BatmansCorrupt

Its a shame to see how SV has turned Batman into a monster :(

Alright how do i begin....

Oh dear we lost a single fight. Im so concerned.

We have been undefeated for the past 3 or 4 saturdays and we lose only 1 fight. Not a big deal to me.

I've heard SV was teaming Legacy. Even some Purefect kids admitted it. But anyways that doesnt seem important.

Ex wasnt even in TS. He couldnt call or do anything. Swag is fairly new at calling and he isnt even bad. He just needs time.

I hate to see how we are going to become like UL and PF. non-stop flamming, ddosing etc.

Soon the EoC is going to come out and there is going to be nothing left of the pures in runescape, and here we are spending our time hating, flamming, and doing whatever s*** to make the other clans feel worse.

We gotta just stop and get along. Im sick and tired of this s***. Flamming and hating isnt going to make the pure community any better.

I dont think i have the power to bring all the clans into peace.

Anyways,, back in the day, T5 used XL for all their wars.

I really miss the old days. Back when i was LT. those were the days when clans had respect it seemed to me. with all this merging there leaves 4 strong LPC's: T, SV, UL, PF.

And whoever said Terror is 4 clans, PiC, Resistance , Sop , Tyrant. Well all of PiC left, and there are only 2 people from tyrant still in the clan, Me and Dough Lumps. and dough lumps isnt as active as he was.

I really wish this can all stop and we can get along.

Thanks for taking your time to read this

Great point about the EoC, I was in Tyrants myself. As a co-leader, and it was a decent clanking experience. But what you said about Legacy is absolutely false. We never teamed with them, or even had that idea in mind. They were brave enough to have the Yolo mindset and rush us with 17 people, whilst we had 40. This resulted with an easy clearance in less than 20 seconds.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its a shame to see how SV has turned Batman into a monster :(

Alright how do i begin....

Oh dear we lost a single fight. Im so concerned.

We have been undefeated for the past 3 or 4 saturdays and we lose only 1 fight. Not a big deal to me.

I've heard SV was teaming Legacy. Even some Purefect kids admitted it. But anyways that doesnt seem important.

Ex wasnt even in TS. He couldnt call or do anything. Swag is fairly new at calling and he isnt even bad. He just needs time.

I hate to see how we are going to become like UL and PF. non-stop flamming, ddosing etc.

Soon the EoC is going to come out and there is going to be nothing left of the pures in runescape, and here we are spending our time hating, flamming, and doing whatever s*** to make the other clans feel worse.

We gotta just stop and get along. Im sick and tired of this s***. Flamming and hating isnt going to make the pure community any better.

I dont think i have the power to bring all the clans into peace.

Anyways,, back in the day, T5 used XL for all their wars.

I really miss the old days. Back when i was LT. those were the days when clans had respect it seemed to me. with all this merging there leaves 4 strong LPC's: T, SV, UL, PF.

And whoever said Terror is 4 clans, PiC, Resistance , Sop , Tyrant. Well all of PiC left, and there are only 2 people from tyrant still in the clan, Me and Dough Lumps. and dough lumps isnt as active as he was.

I really wish this can all stop and we can get along.

Thanks for taking your time to read this

Great point about the EoC, I was in Tyrants myself. As a co-leader, and it was a decent clanking experience. But what you said about Legacy is absolutely false. We never teamed with them, or even had that idea in mind. They were brave enough to have the Yolo mindset and rush us with 17 people, whilst we had 40. This resulted with an easy clearance in less than 20 seconds.

idk anything about legacy so I won't say, but the mains clan, and the off pf which is stated in your other topic.. I guess you hit pf after we didn't wana fight your mains...

just an fyi here are pics from the mains clan leader:

post-7065-1346619961_thumb.png

hey batman, ask your leader jordan how many times he's ddosed me, passed my ip around.. yeah, he'll tell you.. Also sv stop with the massing.. Calling Terror massers? We have legit members pking with us saturdays. No invites. Stop with the #1 lpc plz.. you're just like eop.. gets 1 good saturday , "WE'RE #1 HPC " also " dude its 4am" tell him to get off our clan and back to yours kid.

btw you're not a clan.. ask jordan

1phz3wx.jpg

You dominated Saturday trips the past month or so due to you out opting every clan by 10-20 members but it looks like the tides have changed. You aren’t so hard when the numbers are not in your favor nor are you when you are matched like proven in the past. We always had the quality. Now we have the quantity. Your constant flames drove us to show you who run the wild and clan wars. So keep going and say whatever you need to say to make your clan members feel better because at the end of the day we know who runs **** around here. Your clan is a joke

Your clan did nothing, it was the mains clan you asked to come in your fc.

Prep us this week?

Sure, I'll need to figure out a time where I can be on though, I'll letcha know.

@Alikilla We fought matched while I wasn't there lol don't feel too big; the constant flame wasn't what drove you to show you how hard you can mass, it was the countless saturdays we completely obiliterated and embarassed you.

Hold your prep win high aswell as your FIRST succesful saturday.

@Alikilla btw your grammar is impressing me, when I heard you on TS you sounded like some uneducated beaner

Alright. Btw you probably shouldn't come At Ali he's in his jr year of college for criminal justice. When you're caught stealing something he might not let you off easy.

bSHM3.png

looked nice terror, good job

Thanks man!

Ill try to do my best to show that there only massers and mains clans! We must save what is left of lpc! Get rid of sv's mains clans keep them out of their addy from cp, and crush the mithril invites!

Hopefully sv doesn't continue the ddos/mains/addy/mith/other clans/alliances/hacking of irc/ect which was all easily proven.

I hope sv takes pure clanning serious its suposed to be pure clanning, not mains clans -.-

all i want is no more mains clans in your fc, no more mains clans teaming, no more addy invites, no more mith invites, no more ddosing, no more hacking of irc, just play the game fair if u pull good out of your clan only somehow great, but don't just mass cuz u have no confidence in you, or teaming with other clans or anything... Just be 1 clan without cheating in every single way possible thats all.

Just to be clear we never done these things. If you don't believe us take it to clw. Ex is a ddoser and I cant believe your falling for his propaganda. His clan died and his taking over yours. This is the last time im going to post this. Stop flaming Sv and putting pointless pictures. If your so caught up that we supposedly use mains go to clan wars. Is it that hard? What do you have against us. Unlimited uses Mm and Purefect uses Eop. Dont talk crap and if your gonna argue with us make your own topic because right now your sounding like a retarded person.

unlimited barely has any mm in it retard