Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

SV Saturday Trip ft~T/le/Pf/UL

MOJO

Topic Created By:Bosa

toppz.jpg

So the whole week i heard them kids from Terror were talking mad mess about SV. So we were out to get them this Saturday Batman all week was really stressing this whole week to sign up for the trip so we did and the results? 47 MAN PULL But i want to give a shout out to Tism his Grandma is the hospital so he had to go check up on her after she had a stroke so he couldn't make the trip Tism i hope we made you proud also i want to shout out Kid Jetz he lives in the Bahamas and recently hurricane Isaac hit so his house was wreck he also was not able to make the trip.

r9n0ut.png

Sensational's Video:

xcvwr5.png

Sovereign Vs Terror

These kids... Okay so we hop at 35ports and were off to the races seraching for Terror. And soon enough we found them at Vents we hit them hard dropping eat kid 1 by 1 it was embarrassing to watch if you were in either clan cause it really was a 40 second clear. We got the call from some one to get scims out and get on top of Terror idk who but who cares we did it. We push the way to mossies and while we did this i was eating a nice hot waffle with a glass of apple juice. We let them hug the single like a kid going to his mommy.

xcvwr5.png

Sovereign Vs Terrorx2

We went at Terror once agian and this time was worse then the last we were dded at vents when they rushed us from the West. They tried to come into our clump but that was a very stupid thing to it's like walking into the hood you come in quick and either get shot up or leave out quick. Well these Terror fools got both sides of it we pretty much cleared them up and the few remaining were heading to Mossies for their lives.

xcvwr5.png

Sovereign Vs Purefect

This is just embarrassing to at this point so after we cleared up Terror we saw Purefect was camping down south at Dwarfs. So got a fall in the origanal plan was and this is Batmans words "NO BRO OFF PF!" Well somebody didn't listen and ended up hitting Pf's fall in once that happened the whole clan hit Pf and i don't really need to provide the details on what happened all i need to say is GF PF.

xcvwr5.png

Sovereign Vs Legacy

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA THIS **** IS SO FUCKEN FUNNY THOUGH
Alright heres the details so this was sadly our last of the day during LPC trip time. Were regrouping from the Pf fight and out of no where these stupid Legacy kids come out of no where and rush us. To be honest it wasn't even a fight really we cleared literally all of them and then dip it to cw where Purefect and guess who else? Terror were cause they ended their trip to prep Pf.

Pics

Not much media didn't really focus on pics mainly vids

vnjonn.png

i53qyp.png

35hirdu.png

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

LE Rushed in cuz YOOOOOOLLLLLOOOOOOOOO free taxi to Edge we had 17 there at that time

Goodjob on your trip if i hit up 35+ ppl we will have a fair fight il promis

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

Thanks for the support guys nice job to any who came thanks for the fights pf , legacy , and terror

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

yeah, just try not to bring the main clans and the addy daddys and you should do ok, u pulled well u don't need all the extra. have some confidence in your clan, no need to ddos either or hack our irc or anything.. lol...

Yea thanks Sithlord and will do. Gl next Saturday hope ya'll pull 40+ also

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png