Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] He me ags idiot. FT NME

3o4

iNqMm.png

S8hnW.png

Since all our pkri's got crashed we approached nme for a CLW fight which they accepted. It was an intense, close fight. Thanks for the fight nme.

Shoutouts to

~ our future warlord David carrying

~ Lowcountries , Shiny , and Kevin their amazing tanks

cptubedinger2.png

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave it to CP to pull what they did before the 3rd round lol. Gj I guess though.

LOL? Are you joking? nedorkable titan specced shiny & becky when it was 16v18 while you were 'sitting' your fault that you attacked. Thanks for that 1.3m btw, was some nice loot

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Leave it to CP to pull what they did before the 3rd round lol. Gj I guess though.

LOL? Are you joking? nedorkable titan specced shiny & becky when it was 16v18 while you were 'sitting' your fault that you attacked. Thanks for that 1.3m btw, was some nice loot

To be titan specced he had to have either attacked someone or a CP member attacked him. Personally I saw a CP memeber shoot a bolt so :/ but it doesn't matter. Titan spec > bolt and you guys probably performed well enough to win anyway.

To be titan specced he had to have either attacked someone or a CP member attacked him. Personally I saw a CP memeber shoot a bolt so :/ but it doesn't matter. Titan spec > bolt and you guys probably performed well enough to win anyway.

He was one step over the center line so the spaz decided to attack him. And then he titan speced shiny.

it's not my problem he attacked us on a pkri round without sitting, so whatever happened, happened

Thanks for the fight, down 2 last round.

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Becky hit the titan first and then barraged 2 people after the titan retaliated. You then go on to kill 2 people when you rushed before we sat.

And you wonder why we don't give you preps.

siguoi.png

Becky hit the titan first and then barraged 2 people after the titan retaliated. You then go on to kill 2 people when you rushed before we sat.

lmfao no he didnt, stop spewing this propaganda. Just stop. you lost, let's all have a nice evening now ye?

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

dont see how the confusing rush made u guys loose the fight, since u guys had a lead at 13-11 so clearly had a better start then us, stop with the bs excuses lol

anyways gf