Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation vs Soveriegn PKRI

-Austin-

Thanks to Alex for writing this awesome topic! (I made good shoutouts though!)

9qgs9e.jpg

activationrs.com

#Activate

Today we asked Sovereign for a red portal matched pkri, we managed to pull 14 lovely members (at 9PM Eastern) ready to go.

Rules:

F2P

1 Defence Cap

Dungeoneering Weapons [ON]

Corrupt Weapons [ON]

avsv.png

The fight began with Sv controling north and Activation holding south, us being pro returners though came back and took control for the rest of the fight, therefore ended clearing them up and pushing chasing the last few LT members down.

swag.png

Videos.png

alexwaars vid

Pictures.png

120905211246.png

120905211055.png

120905210057.png

120905211131.png

120905211338.png

Thanks for the fight Sv :3

Shoutout to BvG for losing corrupt scim.

Shoutout to Alex|Waar for getting dragged and 1banged.

Shoutout to our GMTers for losing every hour of sleep by attending this.

Shoutout to Extra Swag for showing up halfway through and becoming our 14th man.

Shoutout to Malo for rapping really badly during mass.

Siggy.png

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

And the flaming will begin in 5 4 3 2 1

sorry did i go too hard ? how is it flame? i'm quoting on their picture when they said " sv cleared' and i congratulated them just as i do with other clans.. are you tryna start a flame war on A's post? comn now..

1phz3wx.jpg

And the flaming will begin in 5 4 3 2 1

sorry did i go too hard ? how is it flame? i'm quoting on their picture when they said " sv cleared' and i congratulated them just as i do with other clans.. are you tryna start a flame war on A's post? comn now..

Was he even talking to you? Chill bro.

you guys had better returns than we did. running of out prayer ****** it up as well, but no credit taken from you guys. Good fight, hope to see you guys in some preps.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

you guys had better returns than we did. running of out prayer ****** it up as well, but no credit taken from you guys. Good fight, hope to see you guys in some preps.

Thanks for the fight man. It was close and alot of fun. Hope to do it again sometime.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Thanks for the fight man. It was close and alot of fun. Hope to do it again sometime.

Most def, hit me up anytime and i'll see if we can get a matched prep or something.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

Activation is **** #sv

Im not really sure why your talking about activate like that they completely cleared you after a good fight both ways...

Btw isnt sv suposed to be 1-10 def... sensat1ons is 12 def. He just posted an old pic l0l...

Anyways gj activate!