Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation's Cluster Filled Saturday ft. YR/UL/T/SV/EZ/LPT

-Austin-

9qgs9e.jpg

Site

#Activate

Today, Activation set out for it's 3rd Saturday trip. There were ALOT of clusters. Peaking at 23, Activation's trip proved very successful gaining over 100 Kills. Activation maintained 15 for the duration.

Shoutout to:

Honorum for waking up at 3AM for the this trip.

YR for crashing both our fights and getting cleared twice.

The new applicants who spent their first Saturday with Activation. Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i did.

Alex for uploading the vid with a gangsta love song.

Yaq's mom.

swag.png

First off, we heard that T/SV/UL/EZ were in a cluster at vents. We went up there, taking out who we could in this 150 man battle. After ranging from the south, EZ rushed from the east. We quickly focused on them. They moved into vents. We ranged into them abit, finally taking over the vents and clearing them out. We stayed for a bit longer taking out people around vents until UL asked us for a fight.

swag.png

We fought UL near BH crater at level 18. Shortly after the fight after the fight started, YR crashed from the north. To avoid getting sandwhiched, Activation pulled south and ranged into the two fighting clans. The fight ended up aroun 13 ports where Activation held south and ended up defeating both of the opposing clans.

swag.png

We found our good friends LPT around SW entrance of BH with 10ish people. We paid them a nice visit and made some cash out of it.

swag.png

Last fight of the day. Somehow there was a cluster near 13 ports and Goblin. It involved the same 3 clans as before. UL had got cleared when we were fighting near goblin. UL rerushed and sandwhiched us. We moved south to like 8-9 wild. Fighting of all 3 clans continued around 7 wild until Activation took over multi and both opposing clans were pushed down to level 1. Thanks for the fights guys.

Videos.png

Pictures.png

120915153327.png
120915153319.png
120915151002.png
120915142129.png
120915103131.png
120915111016.png
120915110937.png
120915113331.png
120915113324.png

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

good job sniping clans activation :)

Thanks, Sv said watch your back tomorrow.

Then i looked back and realized you were all in edge lmfao

very funny ben i respect the humor yo word has it activation actually pulled over 20 today should pat yourself on back for them 5+ inv at the last second before you left out of edge

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

very funny ben i respect the humor yo word has it activation actually pulled over 20 today should pat yourself on back for them 5+ inv at the last second before you left out of edge

You guys had LPT kids with you such as bloods of NY, no comment.

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent

You guys had LPT kids with you such as bloods of NY, no comment.

pretty funny that you said that cause we kicked them from sv like 2 weeks ago and their the very people who hacked our site come back when you get them facts straight sir ;)

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

Pretty sure we drove you guys down to level 1 in that last fight.

But good job A,

was fun

Check the vid it's ul getting pushed by us into single ;p

Whatever you say champ

Thanks for the fights mate was fun

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png