Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sovereign vs Unlimited

BatmansCorrupt

L0l these posts are all about me I love it!

Btw, i'm pretty sure we beat you 2 days ago, and its not my fault you hit me off I told UL I felt as if I shouldn't play vs SV again because you guys just ddos me every round so i just stand there and UL is fighting a man down.. Just stop ddosing man

siths legend :D:D

but i don't get it why u talking about sith in soveregin vs unlimited topic?

anyways GJ ;)

Yea man, thanks, they know i'm ftw.. There jelly of my 20 def.. Btw fights were so close i'm willing to bet everything that if I didn't get hit off like every time I fight SV UL would have won!

The real champ in this is hittin, he has a party hat. oh and a booter...

siths legend :D:D

but i don't get it why u talking about sith in soveregin vs unlimited topic?

anyways GJ ;)

Yea man, thanks, they know i'm ftw.. There jelly of my 20 def.. Btw fights were so close i'm willing to bet everything that if I didn't get hit off like every time I fight SV UL would have won!

The real champ in this is hittin, he has a party hat. oh and a booter...

lmfao if you watch the vid you were one of the last people to die, so why are you lying? oye dont make me leak ur irl pic again LOLOL downy

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png