Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unlimited Unofficial P2p Pk Trip

Stella

We went out with 4 people and eventually massed up with a few friends. It was fun.

We feasted on some pure team and some mains.

There was more clips but I got bored of trying to edit them with WMM.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

lmao this is retarded.. u fought randoms not other lpc clans.. w/e im gonna make an f2p vid too killing looters brb..

Sorry no other LPC has the balls to fight us in p2p

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

It's awesome to see clans out PKing. Unfortunately, this really shouldn't be posted under the warfare section, as there really wasn't any sort of war going on. You shouldn't have to show PW that you're going PKing. Just enjoy the fun and loots that come with it. Activation PKs every day in F2P. It's awesome when other clans go out. When they don't we just pocket some serious GP off all the 70s in rune that lurk in W57 and W1. Hopefully we'll get some P2P trips going next week and see you out.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

It's awesome to see clans out PKing. Unfortunately, this really shouldn't be posted under the warfare section, as there really wasn't any sort of war going on. You shouldn't have to show PW that you're going PKing. Just enjoy the fun and loots that come with it. Activation PKs every day in F2P. It's awesome when other clans go out. When they don't we just pocket some serious GP off all the 70s in rune that lurk in W57 and W1. Hopefully we'll get some P2P trips going next week and see you out.

We hit some masser team so yeah

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Lol no other LPCs does p2p, so we want to show the fun we had in that server.

I wouldn't recommend you typing comments like that unless you accept our preps, not p2p, even f2p.

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

I wouldn't recommend you typing comments like that unless you accept our preps, not p2p, even f2p.

If UL really wanted to fight us you can fight us in wildy we are in the wildy everyday around 6-9 est and on saturday's dont bring preps in clan wars, into this.

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent

If UL really wanted to fight us you can fight us in wildy we are in the wildy everyday around 6-9 est and on saturday's dont bring preps in clan wars, into this.

You have no reason not to prep us, or anyone for that matter.

What it is, is you're scared too.

Cba to explain further than that but sorry being "good" in the wild doesn't prove that you're a good clan.

If you want respect, and action, you have to earn it, and seek it.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Cba to explain further than that but sorry being "good" in the wild doesn't prove that you're a good clan.

So i said that it's nice that you're pking, and you come back with flame. Nice.

Anyways i really don't care if your clan or any other clan gives "respect". I get a ton of Action in the wilderness on a daily basis. Clans need to stop caring so much about what they're supposed to do and what everyone else thinks they need to be doing to gain "respect" and just do whatever they enjoy doing. For A, that's PKing. If you don't like what my clan does then you don't like what my clan does. I don't really care either which way.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Anyways i really don't care if your clan or any other clan gives "respect". I get a ton of Action in the wilderness on a daily basis. Clans need to stop caring so much about what they're supposed to do and what everyone else thinks they need to be doing to gain "respect" and just do whatever they enjoy doing. For A, that's PKing. If you don't like what my clan does then you don't like what my clan does. I don't really care either which way.

I don't care what other people think.

What I care about is how you think you're better than UL and you won't fight to prove who actually IS the best instead of what it looks like based on YOUR perception. You've never cleared us. Not once. Yet you claim you do. Preps prove the better clan. This is 2K12. That's how it is. If we could fight in the wilderness without some **** clans crashing 24/7 and ******* up our KDR, then we would do it. We'd be happy to do a Dangerous Clanwars PKRI with matched opts.

If you want to prove yourselves, then do it. If not don't act like you're big because in reality you aren't.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

What I care about is how you think you're better than UL and you won't fight to prove who actually IS the best instead of what it looks like based on YOUR perception. You've never cleared us. Not once. Yet you claim you do. Preps prove the better clan. This is 2K12. That's how it is. If we could fight in the wilderness without some **** clans crashing 24/7 and ******* up our KDR, then we would do it. We'd be happy to do a Dangerous Clanwars PKRI with matched opts.

If you want to prove yourselves, then do it. If not don't act like you're big because in reality you aren't.

Tbh you cant pk in the wild it was proven last saturday when you had a couple ops on us and we cleared you with ease stop thinking clw is the way to setle it f*cking man up grow a pair fill them and come into the wildy where ur items are actauly dropped

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent

Tbh you cant pk in the wild it was proven last saturday when you had a couple ops on us and we cleared you with ease stop thinking clw is the way to setle it f*cking man up grow a pair fill them and come into the wildy where ur items are actauly dropped

Again,

that's from your POV.

As I said we have no problem doing a dangerous PKRI in CLW, or a dangerous prep.

Can't use the "don't have the balls to lose stuff" when I already said we'd do dangerous.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png