Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation's 1Month Swagtastic Saturday

-Austin-

9qgs9e.jpg

Site

#Activate

Today, Activation set out for it's 1month anniversary trip. We peaked a strong 40 for this trip, and maintained 30+ for the duration. We had a really fun return fight against UL and overall just dominated today.

Shoutout to Marcus for finding out about Twitter.

Shoutout to UL for claiming they were down 15 when they had 39 against our 38.

Shoutout to Honorum and Caudery for waking up at 3:30Am for this trip.

Shoutout to all the elders that were able to attend today.

Shoutout to Unlimited for claiming Activation had invites, yet pulled 39 with 18 in their Clan Chat.

Spoiler:
120922183622.png

swag.png

Activation vs Unlimited

After Unlimited massed for an extra 20minutes, we finally found a glimpse of them in the wilderness. We took advantage of this opportunity and hit them around GH. We had a 45min return fight with them there, dominating the hill the entire time. Unfortunately, alot of our lower levels couldn't attack their 80s and 90s in mith and addy, so they were able to hold UL at the fight longer. Anyway, we had around 29 in range when SV decided to crash.

swag.png

Activation vs Soveriegn & Terror

After being crashed by SV. We went out to get a little revenge. We found Terror and Soveriegn fighting around HT. We rushed in strong. Everyone died or dipped pretty quickly. We went down and banked our loot.

swag.png

Activation vs SV/T/UL but mainly UL

Found out that Soveriegn, Terror, and Unlimited were in a cluster near GH. We rushed in strong. After fighting for a bit, we moved away to avoid being in the middle of 3 clans. Unlimited came with us. We fought them for a bit there. It wasn't long before UL were cleared. We then moved west and got a fall in to let SV and Terror battle it out.

Videos.png

Pictures.png

Nobody took pics cuz they suck.

120922141746.png
120922150234.png
120922141816.png

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...wtopic=33566802 The real topic is here..

You never cleared us, our fights we fought you, we had maximum of 35.

http://pastebin.com/YPa8npwy Nothing to explain about this mass-invites.

Not gonna bother replying to this topic again, full of bs lol. Something like the 1942 German News Paper.

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

lol at 5:26 they spam ullllllllllllllll and then Activation out spammed!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa GG boys!

34y5yqq.gif

5b7bsi.png

~Proud Ex Council Of Activation~ Reign of Robes
~Proud Ex Council/Elder Of Mercy~ We F*** S*** Up
~Support
Execution

Activation vs Unlimited

After Unlimited massed for an extra 20minutes, we finally found a glimpse of them in the wilderness. We took advantage of this opportunity and hit them around GH. We had a 45min return fight with them there, dominating the hill the entire time. Unfortunately, alot of our lower levels couldn't attack their 80s and 90s in mith and addy, so they were able to hold UL at the fight longer. Anyway, we had around 29 in range when SV decided to crash.

The highest ul member is me and i went on my 89 to trip.

Not sure were u get 90s cb from.

Activation vs Unlimited

You Just admitted your clan Uses higher than your Maximum CB Level Req

Holy **** Elmo If you're reading this, teach Anubis how too Lie on PW ffs you're so good at it.

Activation vs Unlimited

You Just admitted your clan Uses higher than your Maximum CB Level Req

Holy **** Elmo If you're reading this, teach Anubis how too Lie on PW ffs you're so good at it.

#RealTalk

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

lol at 5:26 they spam ullllllllllllllll and then Activation out spammed!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa GG boys!

#weakspam

120923222536.png

Proud to have been Brave Theory

Proud to have been part of The Resistance

Proud Founder of Leet Tactics

Proud Experienced-Member of Enormity

Proud Council of Activation

who??

So tell me what happen to Venom, Nexus, and Frenzy? Ye?

"Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever."

:tito:

lol if you compare this nobody masser clan to frenzy

LOL you came back? Get out retard Haha

no1likesyouirlmadmaybe?

Oh, thats what you mean Marcus. I got confused.

120923222536.png

Proud to have been Brave Theory

Proud to have been part of The Resistance

Proud Founder of Leet Tactics

Proud Experienced-Member of Enormity

Proud Council of Activation