Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation's 1Month Swagtastic Saturday

-Austin-

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, thats what you mean, i got confused.

120923222536.png

Proud to have been Brave Theory

Proud to have been part of The Resistance

Proud Founder of Leet Tactics

Proud Experienced-Member of Enormity

Proud Council of Activation

Activation vs Unlimited

After Unlimited massed for an extra 20minutes, we finally found a glimpse of them in the wilderness. We took advantage of this opportunity and hit them around GH. We had a 45min return fight with them there, dominating the hill the entire time. Unfortunately, alot of our lower levels couldn't attack their 80s and 90s in mith and addy, so they were able to hold UL at the fight longer. Anyway, we had around 29 in range when SV decided to crash.

The highest ul member is me and i went on my 89 to trip.

Not sure were u get 90s cb from.

We have like two or there people with mith, if that. Get over it.

Also Anubiis is 89 combat on his pure because he multi clans. He wasn't always 89 combat,

and who cares. It's the wildy. Sorry you got dicked and don't have the levels we do.

You won't win a rivalry. Look at the last two clans who tried.

and hasn't this clan closed like three times already?

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Activation vs Unlimited

After Unlimited massed for an extra 20minutes, we finally found a glimpse of them in the wilderness. We took advantage of this opportunity and hit them around GH. We had a 45min return fight with them there, dominating the hill the entire time. Unfortunately, alot of our lower levels couldn't attack their 80s and 90s in mith and addy, so they were able to hold UL at the fight longer. Anyway, we had around 29 in range when SV decided to crash.

Also Anubiis is 89 combat on his pure because he multi clans. He wasn't always 89 combat,

and who cares. It's the wildy. Sorry you got dicked and don't have the levels we do.

I closed it the first time.

Hopefully Activation fairs better in the LPC territory. It's clear both clans brought "invites", but it shouldn't matter because all lpcs are is invites anyway lol.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Activation vs Unlimited

I closed it the first time.

Hopefully Activation fairs better in the LPC territory. It's clear both clans brought "invites", but it shouldn't matter because all lpcs are is invites anyway lol.

Explain how YOU closed it when we pulled 40 the weekend before. We closed due to all our ranks retiring or going inactive. Whatever makes you feel better though.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Gj downyz for whatever u did

ok im off this topic

LOL, Hell Yes.

120923222536.png

Proud to have been Brave Theory

Proud to have been part of The Resistance

Proud Founder of Leet Tactics

Proud Experienced-Member of Enormity

Proud Council of Activation

@Stella

LOL Your PW Posts are ******* Hilarious Man

Hows that 1bedroomapartment going for you though, :thumbsup:

Not sure if you're seriously trying to talk **** about someone who has a job, has an apartment, and a girl when you live with mommy and daddy still.

Retard.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

@Stella

you work at McDonald's, your Girlfriend is a crack addict, and you live in the ghetto.

HAHAHAHA.

Are you even fit to lead a clan?

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

@Stella

you work at McDonald's, your Girlfriend is a crack addict, and you live in the ghetto.

HAHAHAHA.

Are you even fit to lead a clan?

You are apparently not since UL Ranks wont give you your council rank back :D Must suck to be an Elite :[

But Tbh You seem heated, is everything okay? Having a bad day?