Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Down by 7

Hey-Ireland

12581976.png

(Credits to Leet for writing topic and me pasting here) Alright guys, before I go on to the shoutouts, I'd just like to thanks terror for this awesome flame free prep. Btw, we peaked at 32.

Anyways yh, shout to my boy Down by 7 for predicting this glorious day, and more significantly, 'Down by 7' tanked it for us when were Down by 7 (IfYouKnowWhatIMean).

Shout to ryan for stepping up and calling you know, did a fabulous job right there.

Shoutout to Unlimited? I guess for the 'epicness' as you know.... 'you can't set a limit on epicness'.

what else......... so yeeeeee alright lets get the rest of the topic going eh.

unlimitedn.png

K8mpa.png

Round 1
Unlimited Starting, 29
Unlimited Ending, 0
Terror Starting: 29
Terror Ending: 14

This round we got abit cocky however, terror truly outperformed us that round but we kept it as close as possible.

Round 2
Unlimited Starting, 29
Unlimited Ending, 14
Terror Starting: 29
Terror Ending: 0

In this round, we kept our heads high, a few might have dropped at the begining but we managed to pull it back from down by 3-4. Shoutout to people who called in teamspeak, mainly ryan for putting the team on his back you kno you kno.

Round 3
Unlimited Starting: 31
Unlimited Ending: 9
Terror Starting: 31
Terror Ending: 0

And now for round 3, this was very interesting. We started off abit sloppy again and did not manage to kill anyone for like 20 seconds but when the magic number appeared 'Down by 7', 22v29, PEOPLE JUST WENT WILD MAN, we smashed bitches at the lava 1by1, solid piles. Right here, no one wanted to lose, a prep is a prep and we came out glorious ayt m8s ffs. Shoutout to down by 7 for tanking once again!

unlimitedn.png

tBSWM.png

iViking's Video

BIGRYAN's Video

Aiming's Video

120923200512.png
120923200307.png
41219112.png
0l8d5.jpg
120923195922.png
120923195428.png
120923220259.png
120923220538.png

unlimitedn.png

Thanks for reading. Interesting in joining the #1 matched opts lpc? #Unlimited on IRC and http://unlimited-rs.com is our site.

unlimitedn.png