Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation Decimate the Alliances

-Austin-

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UL dropped a masive dose of Rat Poison on Rat pack dont lie :P

hey i can only pay 2m/hit next week for UL locs, running low from hitting them so much today. I hope you'll understand and continue to faithfully sell.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

The first fight (from looking at your video) you were hugging single, and sniping into us.

The second fight it cut out just before you got pushed into single (according to UL's videos)

Not sure how far you'll go to try and claim a win but even if someone who wasn't in UL or A looked at the videos between both Clans they could tell you got pushed into single and defeated.

"Omg you had SV invites@#!$@# and you had addy!@#$!@ ERMAIGAWD DEY R LVL 80s!!!"

1.) SV is a 1-13 clan, so even if we had invites from SV you now look retarded.

2.) Every single clan ******* invites anyways including you, so don't go flaming us about "invites" when you do it as well.

3.) Train the **** up. It's not our fault your members aren't dedicated enough to get levels. We got levels in order to be the best LPC. Nowadays level 60 isn't LPC. It was fun as **** when we were level 50s/60s but we progressed as a clan. Obviously we're going to have higher levels than you seeing as we've been open for almost 4 months now.

Oh.

Give us a prep.

Or no balls.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

The first fight (from looking at your video) you were hugging single, and sniping into us.

The second fight it cut out just before you got pushed into single (according to UL's videos)

Not sure how far you'll go to try and claim a win but even if someone who wasn't in UL or A looked at the videos between both Clans they could tell you got pushed into single and defeated.

"Omg you had SV invites@#!$@# and you had addy!@#$!@ ERMAIGAWD DEY R LVL 80s!!!"

2.) Every single clan ******* invites anyways including you, so don't go flaming us about "invites" when you do it as well.

3.) Train the **** up. It's not our fault your members aren't dedicated enough to get levels. We got levels in order to be the best LPC. Nowadays level 60 isn't LPC. It was fun as **** when we were level 50s/60s but we progressed as a clan. Obviously we're going to have higher levels than you seeing as we've been open for almost 4 months now.

Oh.

Give us a prep.

Or no balls.

I never once mentioned addy, but since you continue to talk about it, i'm starting to assume that they really were with you.

We didn't have any invites, other than one of our members bringing 2 members of his level 50s LPC who asked to tag along. Unless you have any proof other than saying "You PK in W57 So you must have Invites" then drop the propoganda.

Thanks for admittitg you brought quite a few SV invites, even though i had proof in the topic.

All you've done is made the Pure-Warfare censor do alot of work that it shouldn't have to.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

bvg also would you mind taking pics of all 30+ of your apps of your ''members''?

cause i remember mass recruiting with you and slapping a clan ally tag on ts to any w 57 pker who had it

also when a reopened u had like 10-15 members including me so :P

I Can remember when i did the same **** with Unlimited.

Hmmm, looks like a shiiiit load of lies lol, cracked me up...

Order rushed us from the north while you were south,sandwiched right in the middle we get a fall in, you claim a win lol.

The fight at BH crater, your claiming we went single and logged when we cleared you guys. Please have a video of uncropped footage like our topic, cause this is clearly a topic of what Activation wanted to happen.

Check Unlimited's topic/vid out, real vid, no lies.

P.S not gonna bother replying anymore to bunch of trolls lol

EDIT TO YOUR VIDEO: First 4 minutes is of you guys getting pushed to single and your clan dying and returning. Last 3 minutes is of you guys crashing our fight vs Order and then getting owned, then later cutting out the part of the video where you get cleared by us in BH Crater.

And you also didn't vid the 5 times where we cleared you in several locations, check out our topic and videos out. Non-cut, legit.

LOL You expect me to read this ******* essay?

Oh.

Give us a prep.

Or no balls.

Since bvg already Replied to your little retarded argument you tried to start(Oh n he Pownt you *****) id just like to say this.

You're are a ******* Idiot.