Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc's First P2P Sunday

Ayo Loki

newhbanner.png

Today, the mighty Havoc stallion set out for our first trip back. We managed to peak at around 24 members, which is great because we have 25 members. This means every single Havoc member was a part of today's action aside from our founder Mack :(.
Picture of the Stallion preparing for the trip:
1103c26df56309b6552f6cd47124fa5a.jpg

hnewbrder.png

Video's

hnewbrder.png

ZEoRd.png

To start off the trip, we heard about a green hatted clan in single strip. They took a few steps into multi, and Havoc walked up north and killed about ~10 of them, while the rest managed to escape.

hnewbrder.png

yenithcopyfl.png
heop.png

After this, we heard of another clan that was sitting in corp in the lobby. We got a C-shaped spread around the corp entrance and logged in as they did.

Unfortunately, our friends over in EOP had the same exact idea as us, and they were there as well. So the stallion decided to gallop SW into single, and we sniped off around 10 zenith members.

This is how we gallop
4ff32df38b1e2.preview-300.jpg

hnewbrder.png

heop.png
havocvsfataliy.png
hmmcopy.png

Eventually Zenith logged out, but other clans came so there was some random shenanigans with some cluster between EOP/MM/FI/Some main clan, we basically ran around, killed a few mains, and then dipped.

hnewbrder.png

ebFxY.png
hmmcopy.png

Our good friends in Hazard tossed me a quick PM, and asked Havoc for a run in. We defended north of gap, and they rushed from the GDZ area. We moved into a north to south spread on the west side of them. We had word that there were clans logged out at GDZ, ready to crash our fight, so we kept dragging the fight west, which played a big role on the outcome of the fight because we couldn't be aggressive as we wanted to be. Eventually MM crashed the fight and both clans logged out with no clear winner.

hnewbrder.png

ebFxY.png
hmmcopy.png

Once again we set up a run in with Hazard. We defended south of gap this time, and they rushed from the north. This time Havoc took advantage from the start of the fight, and the fight was in our favor. We pushed Hazard NE to GDZ, once we were around GDZ MM tele'd up and crashed once again, so both fights ended with no clear winner. Thanks for the great fights Hazard!

hnewbrder.png

bavarian-chesnut-horse.jpg
120930162636.png
120930162048.png
120930162824.png
120930163636.png
120930172634.png
120930135436.png
120930142403.png
gfwilly.png
trip1.png

hnewbrder.png

After about an hour and a half, everyone with around our pull had ended, so we had no choice but to do the same. We had a great first trip back, thanks to everyone who was a part of our Sunday trip.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First fight I'd say we had it either way, dropping a lot of people and it didn't seem like anyone in hz was dying at all

Second fight you took the early lead and would of most likely kept it

ty4fights tell sikh to **** off his main ffs

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I know I will get flamed for this, but considering your quality and it was near matched I was expecting us to get rolled.

However, I think we had the edge in that first fight untill MM had to crash. 2nd fight though i'd give to you. It was just unfortunate we moved to GDZ as MM telied up.

Thanks for the fun fights yet again, been a good first week for both of us ;b

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

Thanks for the fights Havoc,

I'd say we had the first one tbh ;)

121001095726.png

The 2nd fight though was probably more in your favour.

I honestly thought you guys had more in the end of the first fight too until I saw the video:

at about 3:45 you can see we basically had the same opts, something like our 17 to your 19 (to what was visible in the map you may have had 2-3 more) and a few seconds before that it was about 19 to your 24 it looked like we had way less opts because we kept backing up due to MM coming to crash

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I honestly thought you guys had more in the end of the first fight too until I saw the video:

at about 3:45 you can see we basically had the same opts, something like our 17 to your 19 (to what was visible in the map you may have had 2-3 more) and a few seconds before that it was about 19 to your 24 it looked like we had way less opts because we kept backing up due to MM coming to crash

Am I blind? I count 10 o_O and about 3 stragglers that got frozen that we dropped in my pic

Proud @High Council of Hazard

hzyo.png

yYnz1.png

I know I will get flamed for this, but considering your quality and it was near matched I was expecting us to get rolled.

However, I think we had the edge in that first fight untill MM had to crash. 2nd fight though i'd give to you. It was just unfortunate we moved to GDZ as MM telied up.

Thanks for the fun fights yet again, been a good first week for both of us ;b

Honestly like I said to Heesh it did look like you were winning but based on the video we weren't really dying either it just gave the appearance that we were being pushed because we constantly tried to drag to stall the crash that we knew was coming, although to be fair sikh was sniping you guys on his main which we apologize for and even though it's only one main that does give off a lot of pressure in a low opt fight so for the amount of time given in that fight I guess you could claim that you did more.

Basically the fight was really slow paced in reality with both clans having few deaths, but it gave off the appearance of you guys constantly pushing us towards the west

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Am I blind? I count 10 o_O and about 3 stragglers that got frozen that we dropped in my pic

If you look at your pic + the time in the video it would be our 15 to your 18, if we kept fighting it would've stalled out longer, let's not forget to mention that you guys had a bit more starting. The only reason we didn't push into you guys was because of the crash lol it's not like we were running from you guys we would've stayed until the death if there wasn't crashing

111106164814.png

hsig1.png