Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc's First P2P Sunday

Ayo Loki

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times did you close and re-open already?

this is the 2nd ;p

so about the same as lietuva i believe

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

If someone didnt give me wrong god damn times I wouldve been able to make it -.-...

Lmfao then you guys would have had a 100% pull activity wise....shame on you Mack!!! :P

Good job Havoc, glad you guys had a fun trip, glad you're back aswell, having another clan on the scene is always a good thing, we should set up some P2P preps sometime once you guys get settled in a little bit. Welcome back boys.

thekingu.png

If someone didnt give me wrong god damn times I wouldve been able to make it -.-...

Lmfao then you guys would have had a 100% pull activity wise....shame on you Mack!!! :P

Good job Havoc, glad you guys had a fun trip, glad you're back aswell, having another clan on the scene is always a good thing, we should set up some P2P preps sometime once you guys get settled in a little bit. Welcome back boys.

xP! We'll tell you what we told Fatality, we'll start prepping you when our pulls go up to have a decent sized prep!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png