Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Terror Midweek FT.Sovshit

Ex-

terrorb_zpsf549128c.png

After a hardworking day at McDonald's sith came home to relax and play some good ol' RS, we arranged a few pkris and managed to come out on top of all of them! Peaked at around 17 for this event and fought hard heavily outnumbered vs Activation.

terror2_zpsef88f148.png

terrortube_zps60a14b07.png

Like what you saw?
Check us out @ www.terror-rs.com
IRC: #terror

After a hardworking day at McDonald's sith came home to relax and play some good ol' RS,

i laughed my ass off after seeing this for 5 mins hahahaha

but good job terror even if we only had like 11 lol

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

After a hardworking day at McDonald's sith came home to relax and play some good ol' RS,

Not to troll you had 14 in your fc, we had 16 at that time, we peaked at 17 during this trip. was fun thanks for fight. yea we had a plus 3 but who's counting :D

McDonald's was a hard day today.

So the vid shows you dieing and then it starts on the 2ed round of the fight LOL

Goodfight though, sure we'll have some more in the future :D would be great if you wouldn't wear addy/mith though :/

Sure when you stop massing l0l... you had over 20 we had 17 peak. GF ;p

Next time fight us dont just run down and spam t cleared as you run away from where the fight was l0l

Not to troll you had 14 in your fc, we had 16 at that time, we peaked at 17 during this trip. was fun thanks for fight. yea we had a plus 3 but who's counting :D

k good job then but the McDonald's part i feel you on all the mexicans work there where i live and they say it's a hard ass job working there l0l

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

k good job then but the McDonald's part i feel you on all the mexicans work there where i live and they say it's a hard ass job working there l0l

or you could be broke and not get a job cause you're lazy like a black guy l0l

Y7NnK.png

I enjoi activates topic where they complain about addy and say we had 20 and they only had 20 but i watched and can see people poking to take off rune armor and how they have 24 in range l0l..

I also can see in activations topic where he is talking to h0w3 and knows he lost down by 7 l0l and then you film terror cleared after u die and run south when you see all of us north l0l

Activate makes me lol sometimes...

Thanks for the loots from everyone lets be fair... We enjoy any clans loots. :)

So the vid shows you dieing and then it starts on the 2ed round of the fight LOL

Goodfight though, sure we'll have some more in the future :D would be great if you wouldn't wear addy/mith though :/

But you said you dominated us! So the question is, why would we take off the addy?

That first fight where A hid behind the tree at bh, i was kinda laggin. i was double loggin my 88 tryna snipe the kirbees butt-buddies.. i brought my 97 zerk. horseface paniced from my 2h hits and logged to safety in mossies.

kirbees butt-buddies were funny as fkk !! i never seen a "pure" run so hard to multi for help for with their little 10k addy armour and item protected corrupt scimitahh.

shout out to horseface for welcoming me to "the big league".

thanks for fights a + sv

1phz3wx.jpg

look_2.gif

i guess you can claim a win over 11 of us.

Applaud for effort.

You're alil butthurt :trollface:

lol-bro-seriously-i-aint-even-mad-dawg_690_zps69ad252b.jpg

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"