Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM punish Fi and the rest of the pure world

Mayhem-

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

stop mentioning a place you were at 90% of the time yesterday. Must be good to have 50 kills in 2 hours. lobby/single for 40 minutes, crash a fight and get 20 kills then run quick because the big bois are coming, repeat. I feel bad almost because even with 98% addy and nippon carrying, you couldn't manage,

I haven't played this game for over a month, I haven't been in pure wars for over 4 months. Get your facts straight and stop talking shet fool.

128250368099.gif

Gj MM, but if EoP and FI were to team on you, you would have gotten straight up demolished....dont go around saying MM vs world when basically you just crashed every fight lmao. Each time we fought anybody at all it was just crashed by MM or FI, or any other clan for that matter l0l....its ok though, the favours will be repaid, glad you had fun on your trip tho broskis....

For the record, our ranks never told us you had 86 lmao, so those are only your own lies....we were told you had 70ish, and by the looks of it, we were told right.

thekingu.png

FI getting cocky after a few lucky wins when a clan closed into them and they had a lil boost. Already starting to see your numbers/quality drop. Won't be long till 40 pulls like eop or 30s if you wanna be foe. You heard it here first.

Lucky wins is 8 weeks of you getting ended/avoiding us. Erm ok. Let's not even talk about june/july when you couldn't even touch us.

titanj.png

FI getting cocky after a few lucky wins when a clan closed into them and they had a lil boost. Already starting to see your numbers/quality drop. Won't be long till 40 pulls like eop or 30s if you wanna be foe. You heard it here first.

Lucky wins is 8 weeks of you getting ended/avoiding us. Erm ok. Let's not even talk about june/july when you couldn't even touch us.

Or the past 3 years lol.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Or the past 3 years lol.

:whistling:

mmflash123.gif

Or the past 3 years lol.

Lmfao kid got **** on

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

Or the past 3 years lol.

The past 3 years Fi has been dicking MM lol. Idk what your talking about? lmfao.