Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Terror Abuses Sovereign

Ex-

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a fun prep :)

@Falcon+Sith- lol u should stop flamin sv since they accepted we were the better clan this weekend

@Tism+Bosa+Dc-Kids- ty for not flamin this topic and just sayin gf and a nice comment

@Other Sv- ty 4 fights stop flamin randomly tho cause u have no other excuse to use... If u call us massers u lost a 25vs25 against massers and u also lost sat+u didnt have much action judgin by ur kdr

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

@Falcon+Sith- lol u should stop flamin sv since they accepted we were the better clan this weekend

@Tism+Bosa+Dc-Kids- ty for not flamin this topic and just sayin gf and a nice comment

@Other Sv- ty 4 fights stop flamin randomly tho cause u have no other excuse to use... If u call us massers u lost a 25vs25 against massers and u also lost sat+u didnt have much action judgin by ur kdr

Great Job Terror :)) lets close these low life Key-logging Mofos.

Just saying @sith key-logging is illegal and Jordan is 18+ years old :P

Report him so he goes to jail looooooooooooool.

17*, and LOL i fell off my chair reading this

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

7 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 Members: Dc-Kids, Jetz, Bosa

Sv niggas campin the topic 6 hour late smh. Shoutout to m boy Dc-Kids in being one, because you're DAT ***** who claims to have a life.

7 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 Members: Dc-Kids, Jetz, Bosa

Sv niggas campin the topic 6 hour late smh. Shoutout to m boy Dc-Kids in being one, because you're DAT ***** who claims to have a life.

1tyOA.gif

sorry if i leave the tab open, didn't know it affected you so much.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

The topic is flame and the whole first page is flame from T members

I'm not in either clan but looks like your trying to educate the wrong clan :/

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

Im flamming them because they messed with my niggas. You dont hack Soldier and Spray and get away with it

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

atleast sv didnt went all 35 def after 1 week of beeing mpc

Nope, ur right they hacked our accounts for that def.. l0l they can blame themselves for adapting us... If you want I can post some more pics.. Get educated this clan is a joke, they hack to compete, they ddos, they cheat at every single thing they can, and seem to always lose.

I will never forgive the hackers for what they did to some of our members. Anyone who stays in a clan where their leaders hack other members to attempt to compete and still can't should just leave. If not I have no respect for you either, it is a game, pk-to-punish should not do illegal things because he takes it to serious. Just stop whining about the def you got our 12 members. Grow up and deal with it, you caused your own problems.

That is all.