Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Some call it a rivalry, we call it domination

Ex-

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro -_- fight clans more in ur league, its obvious you guys are a much better clan then sv anyways -_-. I'd recommend you prep clans like Hi and CP and stop wasting ur time with the easy wins :)

RS Name: Bloods of NY

Current Clan: LPT

IRC Nick: [LPT]Ashin

./facedesk

RS Name: Hittin

Current Clan: SoVereign

IRC Nick: [sv]Hittin

./facedesk

Bro -_- fight clans more in ur league, its obvious you guys are a much better clan then sv anyways -_-. I'd recommend you prep clans like Hi and CP and stop wasting ur time with the easy wins :)

./facedesk

./facedesk

Bro don't come here to flame. Most of us congratulated them on their win seeing how it was fair, and we were clearly unprepared. Then you come round talking for Terror like you a rank or something. You are unknown bro. Unknown, **** is LPT in the first place?

2-1 not abuse, made bank off your 1bangs today though =)

Hittin... Do u always have somethin negative to say lol gets sad, u flame us last sat and we beat u this sat, flame us we dont prep u and win last 2 preps (in ex we trust <3) so just say gf

@Other Sv member+Ranks- Ty for not flamin and ty for prep :)

@Bloods- lol ty :P

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

loosing 1 person in a round and that kid got ddosed is the saddest **** in the world sv keep slumping #slump-city

No point in flaming a respectable clan..

Oh wait they hacked like 12 members in attempt to compete.. l0l mb flame all you want.

BTW no one died on our team a guy got ddosed in the round l0l 3rd round not your round sv ;o

2-1 not abuse, made bank off your 1bangs today though =)

Hittin... Do u always have somethin negative to say lol gets sad, u flame us last sat and we beat u this sat, flame us we dont prep u and win last 2 preps (in ex we trust <3) so just say gf

@Other Sv member+Ranks- Ty for not flamin and ty for prep :)

@Bloods- lol ty :P

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

./facedesk

./facedesk

Bro don't come here to flame. Most of us congratulated them on their win seeing how it was fair, and we were clearly unprepared. Then you come round talking for Terror like you a rank or something. You are unknown bro. Unknown, **** is LPT in the first place?

You guys don't deserve respect in the 1st place. Hacking 12 kids from Terror? Can't Compete? Still lose?

And btw LPT is a pking team

./facedesk

./facedesk

You guys don't deserve respect in the 1st place. Hacking 12 kids from Terror? Can't Compete? Still lose?

You don't even belong here, so hop off nonamer.

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

./facedesk

./facedesk

Dude i just noticed Sv is the worst MPC atm

./facedesk

./facedesk

Dude i just noticed Sv is the worst MPC atm

You're a bit late bud

someone ******* post something i g2g soon

;p yo the weird thing is no one knows who pk-to-punish is but w57 fc's.

i'm gonna save the everlasting wonderful picture of them spamming kings of w57 for the best moment l0l

I think they have an auto typer at bank right now in w57, ima check it out