Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Terror Abuses Sovereign V3

Ex-

I still remember fighting Terror when I was in UL and people getting hit off left and right.

Same with Resistance aka Terror V1. No disrespect but you really have no room to be talking about "honor" clans.

Lol you're an idiot, go ahead an base your views off of propaganda that was put in place months ago.

:whistling:

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj guys, but all you do is talk **** about SV, really it's getting annoying. If you guys continue to flame all your rivals as you proceed as a clan then your gonna die a brutal death imo, especially as a new clan. But best of luck.

thekingu.png

Old, we flame absolutely no one but SV, due to what they started. They flamed us from the start, they cheated in every event, they hacked 12 of our members for def and bank, sorry m8, respect to any clan but this one. You will never earn our respect if you do that to compete. 12 of our members hacked for bank and def, nty... Not gonna cool down on that one...

Once again, respect to yr in our 3-0 prep, you guys played well.

tbh it was a good fight from where i was watching both clans did really good not trying to take sides but i saw the biggest DDOS in 3rd round it was 16vs16 and it dropped to 10vs15 3 seconds after idk if u dropped 6 sv niggas in 3 seconds but yea Good Job to Terror

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

Gj guys, but all you do is talk **** about SV, really it's getting annoying. If you guys continue to flame all your rivals as you proceed as a clan then your gonna die a brutal death imo, especially as a new clan. But best of luck.

Old P K 3 R EOP is **** anyways stop talking and a trash clan wiches slumps for months long , i can get free leaks from eop how about that bud

watch this:

u shouldnt talk at all bud

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''