Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Lootfilled Sunday ft E, Hi, EF @ CLW

David-R4ng3raz0r

2uLrB.png

Today, CP left Edgeville with ~20 Strong Corrupt Pures. We asked multiple clans for PKRI's despite our low pull, but it seemed like the P2P Wilderness was pretty much dead :S. Finally, Enormity accepted a PKRI @ Vents. We had about 18 CP vs. 35+ Enormity. We got a good 10+ Kills before Hostility and mains came in from Mossies and tried to snipe us lmao. So after Enormity left, we stayed at our Homeland and showed Kyle that he cannot tank the might Corrupt Pures even on his maxed main.

After Mossies was clear, we decided to fight EF in a Clan Wars fight, Wilderness Rules, up to 50 Kills.

16aqs7c.png

349fi93.jpg

cptubedinger2.png

Vidded by: Naseer

First to 50 Kills, Wilderness Rules, All On.

CP Starting: 16

EF Starting: 24

CP Kills: 50

EF Kills: 20

16aqs7c.png

~Corrupt Pictures~

121014171559.png

121014171854.png

121014172147.png

121014172204.png

121014172422.png

121014172437.png

121014172522.png

Iwbdn.png

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Can't tell if your trying to claim a win on us or not...

can't tell if you're going to continue lying about opts or not

>says 28

>rushes with 40

>admits you had 40

thanks for the fight

SCOREBOARDDDDDDDD

I heard you had randoms from w18

In other news, What's next for POP?

Find out next weekend!

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

lpcs gonna lpcs

nice kdr the past few weeks bud

i'd rather fight hpcs and loose then fight lpcs just to get by. This is clear indication on why Cp hasn't excelled in anything in the past 6 years l0l

:whistling:

hows being an advanced member for 2 years?

You realize that you are a rank in a clan that has been open for 6 years and has cancelled 3 p2p preps in a row to a 2 year old clan. :confused:

woop woop

lpcs gonna lpcs

i'd rather fight hpcs and loose then fight lpcs just to get by. This is clear indication on why Cp hasn't excelled in anything in the past 6 years l0l

You realize that you are a rank in a clan that has been open for 6 years and has cancelled 3 p2p preps in a row to a 2 year old clan. :confused:

judging by your attitude I can tell you haven't clanned for longer than 2 years. Let's not forget CP has been #1 a handful of times ALL with different leaderships. Zenith hasn't even broken the top 3 in either server. Get off our topic and do some research kiddo :P

#Clan-CP

lpcs gonna lpcs

judging by your attitude I can tell you haven't clanned for longer than 2 years. Let's not forget CP has been #1 a handful of times ALL with different leaderships. Zenith hasn't even broken the top 3 in either server. Get off our topic and do some research kiddo :P

All im going to say is complexity. Think about it your clan didnt build up A 100 man pull it all happend by luck. :o looks like i got someone to reply who doesn't usually

woop woop

lpcs gonna lpcs

All im going to say is complexity. Think about it your clan didnt build up A 100 man pull it all happend by luck. :o looks like i got someone to reply who doesn't usually

i stopped reading after u said luck, facepalm.

#Clan-CP

i dont even know.... we just did so **** today i cant explain it :[

thanks for the fight cp

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

lpcs gonna lpcs

Toxic Wingz, NPO you have never pulled 50 without "LUCK"

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~