Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unlimited vs Mercy - F2p Prep - 3-0

Elmos

12581976.png

We massed up for our planned Sunday prep against Mercy. After winning our last prep against them, we were confident to repeat and that's what we did. Peaking at 31 we simply outperformed Mercy and had a blast! Thanks for the prep!

unlimitedn.png

Round 1:
Unlimited Starting: 25
Mercy Starting: 25

Unlimited Ending: 23

Round 2:
Unlimited Starting: 24
Mercy: 24

Unlimited Ending: 15

Round 3:
Unlimited Starting: 21
Mercy Starting: 21

Unlimited Ending: 13

unlimitedn.png

tBSWM.png

121014151936.png
121014152031.png
121014152038.png
121014152222.png
121014162031.png
121014162054.png
121014161901.png
121014160903.png
121014161949.png
121014135111.png
121014135405.png
121014194516.png
121014195359.png
121014200928.png
121014200952.png
121014201018.png121014201358.png[/img]121014201912.png[/img]121014202201.png[/img]

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

LPCs complain we pull too much to trips, well the result is the same matched.

Nobody complains that you pull too much it's that you mass invite (well L3et does)

Also anyone flaming mercy for losing preps on their opening week can refer to when UL opened and lost quite a few preps in a row. We're a new clan and are still trying to figure out who should be our callers and what works best.

As for saying "it's the same result matched." no it's not because every single video I've seen from both point of views it's more mercy wins than UL in the wilderness and/or they do incredibly good outopted.

Nonetheless good job UL

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Not taking anything away from UL but i'd blame their loss more on retarded members and spineless leadership for this day. ~10 people decided to go in with like full iron and no range and the ranks didn't have the balls to tell them no.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Not taking anything away from UL but i'd blame their loss more on retarded members and spineless leadership for this day. ~10 people decided to go in with like full iron and no range and the ranks didn't have the balls to tell them no.

was more the lack of ranks on to tell them to get in real gear than it was us not having the balls to do it

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

was more the lack of ranks on to tell them to get in real gear than it was us not having the balls to do it

I was there. The only rank who had the sack to say anything about it was Hunter, and Braidenn was like no **** off let them do it.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

I was there. The only rank who had the sack to say anything about it was Hunter, and Braidenn was like no **** off let them do it.

joinul

Yeah that's unfortunate =[

Hopefully they get those problems fixed.

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png