Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's Friday F2P PCL

iSlow Burnz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:whistling:

You are acting as if anything that happened when I was gone matters to me....or better yet anything in the past matters to me. The future is what you and your clan should be worried about.

'Guys we're slumping now and can't compete with HPCs, Let's focus on Zenith again!'

2ewgrxw.gif

You are acting as if anything that happened when I was gone matters to me....or better yet anything in the past matters to me. The future is what you and your clan should be worried about.

'Guys we're slumping now and can't compete with HPCs, Let's focus on Zenith again!'

Are you 2 new to understand what an HPC even is? You really are Zack all over again, which will end with the same result. But you are right about one thing, I am going to focus on your clan.

I am going to focus on your clan.

And why is that? Because you can't compete anymore? I wanna hear u say it

2ewgrxw.gif

Great job understanding how retarded your first statement was, good job ignoring that.

I am going to focus on your clan because you will provide me with loot constantly while only having to pay minimal to your many members that will leak to me. Your clan seems to be having more problems than mine ;/.

121102233008.png

Now please make a post saying "LMFAO THAT WAS POSTED 2 weeks ago lol!!!!!!!!". Your clan is in even worse shape now.

16 hours

Great job understanding how retarded your first statement was, good job ignoring that.

I am going to focus on your clan because you will provide me with loot constantly while only having to pay minimal to your many members that will leak to me. Your clan seems to be having more problems than mine ;/.

121102233008.png" border="0" class="linked-image

Now please make a post saying "LMFAO THAT WAS POSTED 2 weeks ago lol!!!!!!!!". Your clan is in even worse shape now.

16 hours

It's honestly embarrassing what TLP has come down to. You went from competing with FI/FOE for that #1 Spot to being slumped back down to fighting MPCs and having to try and start a rivalry to even stay alive. Poor lil guys

lolzach.png

2ewgrxw.gif

16 hours

It's honestly embarrassing what TLP has come down to. You went from competing with FI/FOE for that #1 Spot to being slumped back down to fighting MPCs and having to try and start a rivalry to even stay alive. Poor lil guys

lolzach.png" border="0" class="linked-image

I hope you do continue to get mad and criticize my clan. At the end of the day my clan is still superior to you. I could go around saying FROZEN FURY IS BETTER THAN FATALITY LOL!!!!!!!! My clan currently is not at Fatalitys level in the wilderness. You using other clans as an argument just shows how weak your clan is.

Nice job leaking my public status thing l0l. I guess some people can leak senior chat and others can only leak what guests can see.

I really do hope you respond back, this is getting really amusing to me :).

16 hours

I hope you do continue to get mad and criticize my clan. At the end of the day my clan is still superior to you. I could go around saying FROZEN FURY IS BETTER THAN FATALITY LOL!!!!!!!! My clan currently is not at Fatalitys level in the wilderness. You using other clans as an argument just shows how weak your clan is.

Nice job leaking my public status thing l0l. I guess some people can leak senior chat and others can only leak what guests can see.

I wasn't leaking anything, I was just showing you how desperate you are to start a rivalry with a clan the second you start to slump, that's what amuses me LOL. Thanks for the activity on our topic btw ;D

2ewgrxw.gif

16 hours

I wasn't leaking anything, I was just showing you how desperate you are to start a rivalry with a clan the second you start to slump, that's what amuses me LOL.

You really should practice your arguments, you keep losing one everytime I respond.

I'm not starting a rivalry with your clan, I am just going to kill your clan. A rivalry would involve you actually having a chance...if anything think of it as a massacre.

16 hours

I wasn't leaking anything, I was just showing you how desperate you are to start a rivalry with a clan the second you start to slump, that's what amuses me LOL.

You really should practice your arguments, you keep losing one everytime I respond.

I'm not starting a rivalry with your clan, I am just going to kill your clan. A rivalry would involve you actually having a chance...if anything think of it as a massacre.

Go look at your forums, you have legitly 2 members online. The rest are ranks, what does that say about your clan. Thanks for giving this topic bumps btw.

2ewgrxw.gif

Cba adjusting quotes, passed the allowed amount

At midnight on a Friday night we have this online:

0mgi0wnu23, %Tyler, B oris, ^Rum`, S A L A, Flankk, Keeflytit, Theo, Jus Got Pk3d, Kellen, Kyle, EMonk`, Tiffer, Ben, `Ian, senoSussy, ^Blue lights, luki

If you could count, which you obviously can't, we have 8 members online that are not LB ranks.

Quite a low amount of members on but our average age in our clan is around 17 or 18...we don't just play runescape.

Your welcome for giving your topic "bumps". I hope that I advertise your clan enough that more people join your clan. I like more loot.

Anything else? Or are you just going to use another pointless statement?

Cba adjusting quotes, passed the allowed amount

At midnight on a Friday night we have this online:

0mgi0wnu23, %Tyler, B oris, ^Rum`, S A L A, Flankk, Keeflytit, Theo, Jus Got Pk3d, Kellen, Kyle, EMonk`, Tiffer, Ben, `Ian, senoSussy, ^Blue lights, luki

If you could count, which you obviously can't, we have 8 members online that are not LB ranks.

Quite a low amount of members on but our average age in our clan is around 17 or 18...we don't just play runescape.

Your welcome for giving your topic "bumps". I hope that I advertise your clan enough that more people join your clan. I like more loot.

Anything else? Or are you just going to use another pointless statement?

doesn't mm sell you z locs? :o

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png